Thomas University

masonman

I know its not one of the big schools, but any of yall paying attention to the Nighthawks baseball program? They gettin ready to head down to Ft Meyers Fl for the conference tournament to whoop dat butt! Anybody here have experience withTU?

Last edited by a moderator:

southGAlefty

I played there 2009-2011. Wild to see somebody talking about the 'Hawks! Loved my time there, made some lifelong friends and got an education in the process. What's your experience?

masonman

Going to school there in August. Will be playin for Coach Lee and Coach Adams! Cant wait. They are the third seed in the conference tourney starting this weekend

southGAlefty

Awesome, congratulations. Coach Adams and I played together. He was a heck of a hitter and one of the nicest guys I've ever met. They're good people down there, work hard and keep putting us on the map! Where you from?

southGAlefty

Yeah I was born and raised in Cairo, the next town over from Thomasville. Still live here and work in Camilla. Saw that we got hammered last night in game 1. Tough draw today too against Embry-Riddle, they always seemed to catch another gear in the postseason.

twtabb

I know this is an old thread but wanted other input from people that attended there. My daughter is going there in the fall to swim and run.

westcobbdog

Looks like S Ga Lefty still around the fire but MM wandered off. Would like to know how his College Baseball experience turned out?