Those who intentionally spread coronavirus could be charged as terrorists

gunnurse

Intent is the key. How do you prove intent. Also, what about the fools that would run up behind you and cough or sneeze. If I see a terrorist setting a bomb in a building, committing a terrorist act, I think I’d be justified in taking deadly force. Just don’t sneeze on me, dude.

pjciii

Their intention was to spread a deadly biological agent. They are terrorists.
People are doing it all around the country from different stories published.

As is said on here alot "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

Yes but, at one point we didn't have coronavirus here! I'm talking about folks that originally brought the virus here!
Every one of us is disease vector, especially the 80% who have no or very mild symptoms. If you don't know you have it you can spread it to hundreds of thousands of people.

MudDucker

Staff member
Let us not forget that they criminalized infected someone with AIDS if you knew you had and still had contact. The LQGPTLMOP group raised cain and that has been dropped.

Unless you can prove that the person tried to create a broad spread, most of this is criminal mischief, which is already on the books.

srb

Here is what real terrorism looks like:

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/muslim-brotherhood-activist/

To start calling everything terrorism causes the word to loose its impact.[/QUOTE

The one next to you at Cvs Walgreens Ingles Publix Autozone advance, Just standing there not saying a word,,,Then professes to tell you he has c19:
Now that being said he is Just evil + despicable:

Now on to some terror folks inside the us government # THE SQUad:

Any one intentionally spreading it, is no different than walking into a crowd and start shooting people. They should be tried for murder and hung at dawn. But that is not going to happen because there are Dems out there that think we should empty the jails.

Paleo

Any one intentionally spreading it, is no different than walking into a crowd and start shooting people. They should be tried for murder and hung at dawn. But that is not going to happen because there are Dems out there that think we should empty the jails.
No one is intentionally spreading coronavirus that I'm aware of. Well maybe the Chinese government was, but if so, that's mission accomplished.

No one is intentionally spreading coronavirus that I'm aware of. Well maybe the Chinese government was, but if so, that's mission accomplished.
The topic of this thread was people intentionally spreading the virus. I said if they were, they should face the death penalty. I dont know if they are or not.

Actions have consequences.

Let the guilty own their behavior and be held accountable.