Three little Damascus Trout and Bird's

godogs57

Headed to Louisiana to a gentleman and his two sons. They were cut from the same billet of Damascus and the handles from the same slab of desert ironwood to preserve continuity. Damascus full tang knives are the devil to make correctly, as you have to attach the handle, grind and finish everything to shape and then remove the handles so the blade can be properly etched. Reassemble and then complete all the finish work. That way, the tang of the knife shows the layers of steel in the same manner the blade does. Thanks for looking!

HH, GON triple T&B.jpg

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Excellent craftsmanship. Mighty fine knifes

Duff

Beautys!!

wvdawg

Staff member
Good looking trio.

IFLY4U

Great job

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
If I bought a custom knife this would be it. Great looking knives built to purposes that suit me.

turkeykirk

Pretty knives!

walkinboss01

Great looking knives!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That is some fine work right there. About my favorite style of knife, too.

pacecars

I do like those!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
If I bought a custom knife this would be it. Great looking knives built to purposes that suit me.
This would be than man to buy one from. I’ve got one of his skinners and he made one for my son for Christmas last year. Excellent quality

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I have five of Hank`s knives, and use them all. Pure quality, beauty, and they do stand up to hard use. Just remember to wipe them down if they have carbon blades. Which I greatly prefer over stainless steel.

Gaswamp

sweet thanks for sharing

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I absolute like these knives above the others I’ve seen, beautiful and practical.