Throwback's GON Challenge

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
--Approved by board administrators--
We got a pretty good argument going on in the political forum about someone taking money out of a Childrens Miracle Network donation box at a gas station.
here's the original thread http://forum.gon.com/threads/what-would-you-do.950966/

So anyway I challenged each person (post #120) in the thread to donate $10 to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta is part of the childrens miracle network.
On a personal note They did a lot of good for my daughter when she was a very small child and may well have saved her life.

I just wrote a $10 check to the CHOA foundation as part of the "Throwbacks GON challenge". That $10 is broke down as follows
.90 cents for the 90 cents that was supposed to be "stolen"
$9.00 to pay for the next 10 times it happens somewhere
.10 cents for interest on that original 90 cents

Here's a link to the PDF file if you want to mail them a check too. Where it says "tribute gift" write "THROWBACKS GON CHALLENGE" on the form and your check
https://give.choa.org/site/DocServer/Donation-Form.pdf

reply to this thread how much you gave AND DON'T MAKE UP AN AMOUNT. say what you really sent.I'd like to see how much money we can raise due to an argument in the political forum :rofl:
If you don't want to do that send me a PM and I'll put the amount up but not a member name. Make sure you remind me when you send the PM, im getting old and feeble minded.

Here’s a link for paying online per request of some members that are in the 21st century lol Theres no where there to put that its part of the challenge but that's ok its the thought that counts.

https://give.choa.org/site/Donation...&NONCE_TOKEN=DC3B097144B8205B972AD722A8F584BF

I would ask that all donations be sent by December 31, 2019.

Attachments

• CHOA letter.jpg
    CHOA letter.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 32
  • choa envelope.jpg
    choa envelope.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
known Donation amounts
Throwback-$10
ELFIII-$50
Turpentine--$50
GT90--$10
DWhee87--$25
Gunnurse--$50
Climpson rangers $20
Bilgerat-$20
Lilly01 —$50

Other donors
Gobbleinthewoods

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
193 looks and 2 commits. Y'all are lame. Very lame.

zedex

Gator Bait
I can't do it from here, and not that it helps there but I do donate to the BC Children's hospital, the shiners and salvation army. Does that count?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I sent a donation.

Come on GON do your part.

gunnurse

This was not an argument, just a simple question. "What would you do?" OK, T. I saw your $10 and raised you $40. I didn't pony up, I was a stallion. Thanks for guiding us to do the right thing for CHOA. They are straight-up miracle workers.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I kicked in some online...add it to the unofficial GON challenge tally.
1568997435707.png

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I can't do it from here, and not that it helps there but I do donate to the BC Children's hospital, the shiners and salvation army. Does that count?

we will call it good for you brother!

Turpentine

I know this is wishful thinking, but could you imagine if each user donate only 10 bucks. 10 x all GON members =$a hunk of change$