Time not an option for Josh Dobbs

westcobbdog

If a fresh QB has a studly line with a grown man fb / rb's who can block, he may still get blind sided some. I still say play him right away but I bet that won't happen. Lambert is gonna start.

Matthew6

Banned thug
What game was you watching? That game was all Dobbs. Even had a 60 yard receiving TD. The defense gave that game away. That's why we got a new DC. That game was on the coaches. Butch should have went for 2. We should have blitzed on that last play, even so, it was poor coverage. It was crazy. Then we got a penalty that set us back on the already long fg.

We gave UF the game 2 years in a row. As we did with GA the previous 2. Heck, we tried to give it to them last year
a j mccarron would have found a way to win. he brought bama back a few times to preserve title runs. he left title town with 3 rings, 2 back to back, sec titles and heisman runner up. Dobbs is not in the same book as AJ.

KYBobwhite

Typical narcissist response

So if the Dawgs underachieved winning at least 10 games a year, what does that make the Vols... Laughable AT BEST! Down right disgrace in the SEC!

We've all been laughing at the Vols for over a decade.. The only sensitive ones are you Vols! :rofl::rofl:

Deflection off the topic. We know we've underachieved. The whole point is y'all have underachieved too. You haven't won a SEC championship since 2005. Even with the east being down, way down. You're saying we've stunk it up for a decade, got it, that's established, that is the main message of every.... and I mean every post you make. You're incapable of making an objective intelligent post on anything. Now let's see what our resident narcissist comes back with. A anti-vol image, emoji, or a "vols sux" is a sure bet. You know most on here are interested in other SEC teams. It would be nice to have a coversation about this coming season. Gonna be close to impossible with our 12 year old on here. Honestly I am impressed that you've kept this immature persona going this long. Good job. Thanks for being that guy or in your case that punk.
200w.gif

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Deflection off the topic. We know we've underachieved. The whole point is y'all have underachieved too. You haven't won a SEC championship since 2005. Even with the east being down, way down. You're saying we've stunk it up for a decade, got it, that's established, that is the main message of every.... and I mean every post you make. You're incapable of making an objective intelligent post on anything. Now let's see what our resident narcissist comes back with. A anti-vol image, emoji, or a "vols sux" is a sure bet. You know most on here are interested in other SEC teams. It would be nice to have a coversation about this coming season. Gonna be close to impossible with our 12 year old on here. Honestly I am impressed that you've kept this immature persona going this long. Good job. Thanks for being that guy or in your case that punk.
200w.gif

Like previously stated... There is this thread, that the 3 Vol stooges can talk all the Vol talk you want and nobody will bother you or make fun of Mr.Noeyebrows Dobbs..

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=844402&highlight=

So why is it, you don't go into the fishing forum and complain about folks in there? Or the Deer hunting forum?

Oh, I get it.. You just don't like people trash talking your home, your school or your sorry Vols.. Well, I got news for you. No one in this forum likes the Vols except the Vols... You started getting all whiny when I started my "Official Bash UT Thread".. Get over it! There is a reason most of the Vols have disappeared and it has a lot to do with the fact, you can't do any trash talking! The only folks you can trash talk to are South Carolina fans and like the Vols, they have disappeared too! Go cry on someone else's shoulder!

Browning Slayer

a j mccarron would have found a way to win. he brought bama back a few times to preserve title runs. he left title town with 3 rings, 2 back to back, sec titles and heisman runner up. Dobbs is not in the same book as AJ.

Ya see 6, AJ is a winner! The Vols on the other hand are losers! AJ has a hot wife and Josh can't even get a date with a good looking lady cause he looks like Sloth from the Goonies..

toyota4x4h

deflection off the topic. We know we've underachieved. The whole point is y'all have underachieved too. You haven't won a sec championship since 2005. Even with the east being down, way down. You're saying we've stunk it up for a decade, got it, that's established, that is the main message of every.... And i mean every post you make. You're incapable of making an objective intelligent post on anything. Now let's see what our resident narcissist comes back with. A anti-vol image, emoji, or a "vols sux" is a sure bet. You know most on here are interested in other sec teams. It would be nice to have a coversation about this coming season. Gonna be close to impossible with our 12 year old on here. Honestly i am impressed that you've kept this immature persona going this long. Good job. Thanks for being that toddler/child or in your case that punk.
200w.gif

fify

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yall talk all the trash you want, heck I like to also. Just leave out personal attacks.

Browning Slayer

Vols don't know how to talk trash.. All they do is whine and cry like little school girls..

Browning Slayer

ab7f68aa651d056a4730113c6b2ac4dca98b3ea6e53886ce92b8b9a64dbdb4c9_1.jpg

Browning Slayer

4de89712172bca6fde342f1a3c024cd1a4d5dd0839c2a93ad303b7bdfafbdc04_1.jpg

Browning Slayer

73b6dcdfc3869f2b0154655638dc3bc085935e4e2bbaa00274ff26c54452db67_1.jpg

Browning Slayer

If Obama had a son, he would look like Dobbs..

91d5b6e522770455cd53c799559332b4.jpeg

fe18ea31693c5856651298fa0a81e83f_400x400.jpeg

Browning Slayer

a1573142128b31b9a3ebc7a4abf560deff41be17c2ed7ab6add788bb2ec6d1ea_1.jpg

Browning Slayer

481F7F3E-0EE9-40FE-9044-CC5E20691B54_zpsyx0nwiw3.png