Time not an option for Josh Dobbs

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
this kid is high on that 100 best player list. cant see it, especially after watching him fail against the gators. great players find a way to win. didnt see it at all in this kid. a little pressure and he falls apart if he cant run away.

And the Vols are comparing him to Tim Tebow... :crazy::crazy:

For his sake, I hope Mr. Clean makes it to the NFL.. Then maybe he could afford to go to Bosley Hair Replacement and maybe not grow up looking like a Cone Head..

BuckNasty83

this kid is high on that 100 best player list. cant see it, especially after watching him fail against the gators. great players find a way to win. didnt see it at all in this kid. a little pressure and he falls apart if he cant run away.
What game was you watching? That game was all Dobbs. Even had a 60 yard receiving TD. The defense gave that game away. That's why we got a new DC. That game was on the coaches. Butch should have went for 2. We should have blitzed on that last play, even so, it was poor coverage. It was crazy. Then we got a penalty that set us back on the already long fg.

We gave UF the game 2 years in a row. As we did with GA the previous 2. Heck, we tried to give it to them last year

Browning Slayer

What game was you watching? That game was all Dobbs. Even had a 60 yard receiving TD. The defense gave that game away. That's why we got a new DC. That game was on the coaches. Butch should have went for 2. We should have blitzed on that last play, even so, it was poor coverage. It was crazy. Then we got a penalty that set us back on the already long fg.

And VOLS continue to suck!!

We could of... Should of... Gave it away... Almost.... Blah... Blah... Blah...

At the end of the day you have to play 4 quarters VOLS!! Learn to count.. That's 1....2.....3........... and 4!!!!!!!!!!!! Just add 2 to the total number of teeth most of you have and you'll get to that magic number of 4!!!

Read the article you posted and it says it very clearly that Dobs is a 1 read guy and runs.. Elite QB's don't do that and that is why he will not go in the Draft early. Maybe 3rd round..

Gold Ranger

Read the article you posted and it says it very clearly that Dobs is a 1 read guy and runs.. Elite QB's don't do that and that is why he will not go in the Draft early. Maybe 3rd round..

Basically, a slightly better Nick Marshall type.

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

I'll never give Nick Marshall any credit as a qb. A heckuva athlete at the position, but he was never a qb.

He had no problem beating the Vols! :cool:

And Dobbs hasn't done anything to prove he's a QB.. Heck, Grayson Lambert won more games last year than Dobbs and Lambert sucks..

Gold Ranger

He had no problem beating the Vols! :cool:

That's not saying anything. No one had problems beating the Vols during Nick's time in Auburn.

And Dobbs hasn't done anything to prove he's a QB.. Heck, Grayson Lambert won more games last year than Dobbs and Lambert sucks.
Lambert isn't nearly as bad as Dawg fans act like he is. He's not gonna sling it all over the field, but he's not gonna cost you too many games, either. He may be perfect for Smart's first season, since this is type of QB Bama usually has.

Gold Ranger

Really hope you are wrong. I say start "The Golden Child" so he has 11 games of real time experience when he steps on the field as a Sophomore.

I've heard some FSU fans say the same thing about Malik Henry. I shudder at the thought of throwing a true freshman out there. I'd rather him have a year on the practice team (learning the scheme) and in the weight room than throwing him to the wolves to possibly stunt his development or get hurt.

KYBobwhite

Your hypocrisy continues to amaze me

And VOLS continue to suck!!

We could of... Should of... Gave it away... Almost.... Blah... Blah... Blah...

At the end of the day you have to play 4 quarters VOLS!! Learn to count.. That's 1....2.....3........... and 4!!!!!!!!!!!! Just add 2 to the total number of teeth most of you have and you'll get to that magic number of 4!!!

You fired Richt because he lost 1-3 games a year with championship talent. You're saying we gave away games? The Dawgs have underachieved for years and you're laughing at the vols? Unbelievable.

Browning Slayer

You fired Richt because he lost 1-3 games a year with championship talent. You're saying we gave away games? The Dawgs have underachieved for years and you're laughing at the vols? Unbelievable.

So if the Dawgs underachieved winning at least 10 games a year, what does that make the Vols... Laughable AT BEST! Down right disgrace in the SEC!

We've all been laughing at the Vols for over a decade.. The only sensitive ones are you Vols! :rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Typical day on here. Sad really there are some good ppl in here. :crazy:

Yep... Typical day of bashing the Vols on here..

2-3 people can ruin it for everone. I'm convinced they were the ones who started this bathroom/gender fiasco.

You call me a hypocrite but yet, when a thread is started about UGA the three Vol stooges have no problem jumping in those threads and de-railing them. It happens in every thread on the ENTIRE forum! Open your eyes Vol! There is a reason for the "Official University Threads"... Welcome to a public forum!

You and 4x4 could always go somewhere else, like VolNation or find a Liberal based forum and chat away... :pop:

Browning Slayer

Hes a child or at least no more than 12 years old. Proves it on a daily basis.

12 years old, has a better job and has more teeth than any of the 3 Vol stooges on here.. :cheers:

Although the job part wouldn't be hard at all.. A bag boy at Kroger makes more than someone at the drive thru window..

Browning Slayer

You 3 Vols might get some love over on this site since NO ONE gives the sorry Vols any attention over here..

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/

Not sure why you 3 stick around if you are so miserable.. All you do is complain, whine and talk about how great the Vols are regardless of the fact they haven't done ANYTHING in over a decade..

Scott G

Banned
I've heard some FSU fans say the same thing about Malik Henry. I shudder at the thought of throwing a true freshman out there. I'd rather him have a year on the practice team (learning the scheme) and in the weight room than throwing him to the wolves to possibly stunt his development or get hurt.

Meh, typically I would agree, but I think the GA situation is a little different because:

1)It is a new scheme for ALL of the QB's since there's a fresh house of coordinators. Lambert will have the same learning curve too.

2)Golden Child is 6'6" and 235# already. Another year of weights isn't going to add much more weight to him if his trainers are right in the head. He needs to peak at 240# and stay light on his feet.