Time not an option for Josh Dobbs

BuckNasty83

Ah, we forgot that 10 UH C plays all freshmen and softmores every year. Bout like ol Jethro. Only took him 3 years to grad ye ate the 6th grade.

As Slayer likes to say. Just posting FACTS. Fact is, we were one of the youngest teams in cfb for 2 years. It's that simple. You can't put fresh out of high school kids against future NFL rosters and expect more than what they've accomplished.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Suck, which would be used to describe the present form. We don't. Sucked, as in past tense, we did.

Compared to what? Oh, I get it.. You won 9 games last season for the 1st time in how long?? The Dawgs finished with double digit wins and we sucked last year..:rofl:

Vol=Delusional!!

Until the Vols ACTUALLY do something on the field and not in your heads, they still suck! You just won't admit it..

Browning Slayer

#eyebrowsmatter

BuckNasty83

Compared to what? Oh, I get it.. You won 9 games last season for the 1st time in how long?? The Dawgs finished with double digit wins and we sucked last year..:rofl:

Vol=Delusional!!

Until the Vols ACTUALLY do something on the field and not in your heads, they still suck! You just won't admit it..

What don't you get, that if UT sucks and UT beat your mangy mutts, that you suck worse? Dawgs also got beat worse by the same teams, UF, Bama. Compare other game stats to same teams and we still did better. Oh yeah, we also had a better bowl. Hmm also better preseason rankings. Not that any of that matters, but if you want to talk about sucking, the Dawgs suck. Took OT to beat a high school team. Y'all suck, even with Chubb, yall will still suck this year. 3rd in a down East, that's how bad yall are predicted to suck

Browning Slayer

What don't you get, that if UT sucks and UT beat your mangy mutts, that you suck worse? Dawgs also got beat worse by the same teams, UF, Bama. Compare other game stats to same teams and we still did better. Oh yeah, we also had a better bowl. Hmm also better preseason rankings. Not that any of that matters, but if you want to talk about sucking, the Dawgs suck. Took OT to beat a high school team. Y'all suck, even with Chubb, yall will still suck this year. 3rd in a down East, that's how bad yall are predicted to suck

I know we sucked last year.. And we fired our coach, but you Vols refuse to use that word "suck" about your program.. That's why Vols = Delusional!

Listening to you fools, you guys should have been given the National Title just for playing the season last year. You only want to go after MORAL victories. Sorry but they don't give out participation trophies in college football.. facepalm:

Gold Ranger

This type of heat can only mean one thing......

Season is getting closer...
GIFSoup

Browning Slayer

BuckNasty83

I know we sucked last year.. And we fired our coach, but you Vols refuse to use that word "suck" about your program.. That's why Vols = Delusional!

Listening to you fools, you guys should have been given the National Title just for playing the season last year. You only want to go after MORAL victories. Sorry but they don't give out participation trophies in college football.. facepalm:

Yall call it moral victories, we call it PRIDE. We're proud we was 1 play away from Atl. We're proud we came back and slapped the Dawgs in the face, we're dang proud we had Bama on the ropes. And we're proud we were kicking Oklahoma around until the coaches laid an egg. And the whole country knows we was this (-) close to going undefeated. And what yall call excuses, we did it with a very, very young team that no one thought could do it, or should have even been in those games.

So yall fired a coach that underperformed. The coach yall have now is not proven. He has lost 2 in a row to Mississippi. Struggled with us last year, how is he going to do any better at UGA without Sabans rosters? He won't and I'm willing to bet a lot of kids will jump off the UGA hype train before national signing day. Hopefully leaving yall with what we've faced

Browning Slayer

Yall call it moral victories, we call it PRIDE. We're proud we was 1 play away from Atl.

And I could say UGA was 1 play away from a National Title.. But, we lost!!!

See how I did that... You should try it sometime!

Browning Slayer

Why? Because Kirby is there? Ha

Better school.. Better Recruiting....

And a simple fact that the Vols haven't done ANYTHING in a very long time.. And until they do, no one takes them serious..

Horns

It's still hard to believe Butch Jones ended CMR's career at Uga.

If anyone ended Mark Richt's career at UGA it was Mark Richt. The decision to start a 3rd string QB at Florida was the ticket.

BuckNasty83

It's still hard to believe Butch Jones ended CMR's career at Uga.

And won't allow Kirby Dumb's to start.

Richt had been on the hot seat for years. I think this game will be very emotional this year. Chubb will want to prove himself, Tuttle will be fighting it out with this dirty mutt

Attachments

• CRNqyUlWIAAHepZ.jpg
    CRNqyUlWIAAHepZ.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 213

Horns

And won't allow Kirby Dumb's to start.

Richt had been on the hot seat for years. I think this game will be very emotional this year. Chubb will want to prove himself, Tuttle will be fighting it out with this dirty mutt

Chubb will show him what's up too.