Tinfoil drive by (updated)

Thread starter #1

Flash

According to some on the interwebs, the good stuff will happen tween now and Easter.
Arrests, social media down for a few, etc
They are better than soap operas

Last edited:
Thread starter #5

Flash

Wait there's more:
Bad news coming out about T. Hanks, (not the virus)
Vaping deaths were a trial run for C-19
And who is Rachel Chandler?
I have to keep y'all informed ;)

Dutch

The chicoms knew they couldn't disguise the source of the virus they created as it was too close in genetic makeup to the SARS and swine flus that originated from there. So they vaccinated a large segment of the Chinese population with the exception of most of the citizens of Wuhan. This enabled the virus to wreak havoc on wuhan but spare the rest of the country leaving a nice flat infection curve that provide plausible deniability. The chicoms knew that this would spread globally and tank the economies of the west, decimating the population and the morale of the people as they march their armies over the globe.

MudDucker

Staff member
The chicoms knew they couldn't disguise the source of the virus they created as it was too close in genetic makeup to the SARS and swine flus that originated from there. So they vaccinated a large segment of the Chinese population with the exception of most of the citizens of Wuhan. This enabled the virus to wreak havoc on wuhan but spare the rest of the country leaving a nice flat infection curve that provide plausible deniability. The chicoms knew that this would spread globally and tank the economies of the west, decimating the population and the morale of the people as they march their armies over the globe.
Where did you get this information? I've not heard anything like this. Wuhan has one of the largest and nastiest live animal markets in the world. It has become a breeding spot for viruses to cross from animal to man.

Dutch

Where did you get this information? I've not heard anything like this. Wuhan has one of the largest and nastiest live animal markets in the world. It has become a breeding spot for viruses to cross from animal to man.
Its a satire post in another tinfoil thread on a weapon forum I frequent. I just copy/pasted it just to stir the pot.
Sorry, I was drunk posting last night.facepalm:

Thread starter #11

Flash

Paleo

China is full of those markets.They're outside China wherever there is an expat population too Wuhan is where China's only BSL-4 virus lab is. The Wuhan Institute of Virology was actively experimenting with Corona viruses in bats when the outbreak happened. That's fact, not conspiracy theory. I don't think it was a bio-weapon, likely it escaped when scientists/workers were sloppy and not following protocol. If it came from that market it was from someone selling "used" lab animals.

While it is possible it evolved in the wild and jumped to humans through the market it is quite a coincidence it happened right next door to the lab infecting animals with experimental corona viruses strains.

Those popular science news stories and "fact checks" saying it absolutely didn't come from a lab and is proven to come from "bat soup" at the market are a disinformation campaign.

MudDucker

Staff member
China is full of those markets.They're outside China wherever there is an expat population too Wuhan is where China's only BSL-4 virus lab is. The Wuhan Institute of Virology was actively experimenting with Corona viruses in bats when the outbreak happened. That's fact, not conspiracy theory. I don't think it was a bio-weapon, likely it escaped when scientists/workers were sloppy and not following protocol. If it came from that market it was from someone selling "used" lab animals.

While it is possible it evolved in the wild and jumped to humans through the market it is quite a coincidence it happened right next door to the lab infecting animals with experimental corona viruses strains.

Those popular science news stories and "fact checks" saying it absolutely didn't come from a lab and is proven to come from "bat soup" at the market are a disinformation campaign.
I agree, the coincidence of the location of the lab and the viral outbreak is pretty compelling. If it is true, China should be made to pay.

Denton

is it possible that the lab is there in order to be closer to where the new diseases come from and not the other way around?

BBQnHunt

Its a satire post in another tinfoil thread on a weapon forum I frequent. I just copy/pasted it just to stir the pot.
Sorry, I was drunk posting last night.facepalm:
Don't feel bad, I drunk ordered more ammo last night. Now I gotta figure a way to convince the wife why I needed more, when I really didn't.

Paleo

is it possible that the lab is there in order to be closer to where the new diseases come from and not the other way around?
No. If those diseases are coming from "wet markets" they're all over China. Wuhan is over 600 miles from where the bats and pangolins are trapped. T'm not sure why the virology lab is located there (university town?) but it has been there a long time. There is that Dean Koontz book about a bio-weapon that was published in 1981 that had a fictional virus called "Gorki-400". After the Soviet Union ended the book was reprinted (1989-2006) and the virus name was changed to "Wuhan-400". The name was chosen because that is where each country had its premier virology lab.