Coming soon:
- Election fraud news
- Durham news
- Epstein/Maxwell news
- Flynn news

Thread starter #488

Flash

Said by Lin Wood a few days ago:
Look, I’d like to see in a perfect world, John Durham’s report comes out and people go to jail. I’d like to see Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and a lot of people go to jail.
I’d like to see what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop. I’d like to see those people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. I’d like to see a lot of people go to jail.
And then when we get to the final phase of the election fraud I’d like to see people go to jail. The one thing I’ll say is there’ll be an intermingling. There will be people going to jail I believe who are involved in all of those or some of those same investigations.

The truth has to come out. I believe it will. I do not think that you can hide the truth. I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed. This country’s going to be shocked when they find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedophilia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.

Thread starter #491

Flash

Some folks that Biden wants to name to positions are on the 'hard drive'

Thread starter #492

Flash

Posted by Major Patriot on twitter

"I believe the President of the Untied States knows what they did. I believe that at some point in time you're going to find that action will be taken under the Executive Order that was entered in 2018 by the President...I think the best is yet to come!"

Thread starter #493

Flash

Posted by major Patriot
What is happening right now is not just Foreign interference in our elections. It enemy interference, both Foreign & Domestic. It's a threat to National Security and an Act of War. What powers does that give President Trump?

VTRman

The hour is late...

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Posted by Major Patriot on twitter

"I believe the President of the Untied States knows what they did. I believe that at some point in time you're going to find that action will be taken under the Executive Order that was entered in 2018 by the President...I think the best is yet to come!"
1606184436383.png

Thread starter #496

Flash

Thread starter #497

Flash

1. 5 Dec might be an interesting day
2. What are the names of the turkeys Trump was talking about for the POTUS thanksgiving pardon??

Thread starter #500

Flash

For Joe M parlers
Looks like A1 Shredding company was compromised and helped the corrupt Democratic establishment shred tons of ballots in Cobb County, GA. They got caught and have made a deal to spill the beans. BOOM