Tired of social media

Allen Oliver

Yeah It's hot out there right now day or night. These pictures last week. Got soaked twice in one day from sweat. One pig took a broadhead but left the property with it in her. Shot her in her bed. I got on FB years ago because of Little League but now it's way too political. I put this feeder up above one of my pig pipes a week ago to get pigs to come in where I won't have to check it so often. Redid the natural blind where I can sit and wait.
Good looking Buck in that last pic. Like your summer time Camo also.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I don’t do social media other than here and a trout forum. I’m guilty of not posting like I should have in the past. I’ll do better

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Good thread. This is my only social media. I left for a few years and missed this place. I’ve been back for about a year and a half. Best place in the internet as far as I’m concerned. I do wish some of the old timers that were real active when I started would come back if they’re still with us or contribute more. I was going back through some old threads in some other forums here and saw names that I sure wish would come back. I tried to revive some old threads that I found interesting but didn’t have a whole lot of success. This is about the slowest I’ve ever seen this board since I joined in 2007. Usually the deer hunting forum is rocking this time of year and it’s pretty dead right now.

Southern Thunder

I’m not one for the FB. Never have been never will be. I enjoy the forum and always have. Seems like the only time it gets fired up is during deer season. Looking forward to seeing the trad forum back on fire.

splatek

UAEC
I gave up FB about a year and a half ago and honestly noticed an increase in happiness, and I am already a pretty happy guy. I still use instagram to follow some of the athletes I train. Other than that, this and saddlehunter are the only forums/social media I follow, but I much prefer this place.

Have learned a lot.

Never did facebook, just signed up here a few months ago. I do have instagram for my hunt club pics and to keep up with trad bows and info!