Tobacco juice for bee stings

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I don't usually have a catfish or meat tenderizer in my pocket with me, but that can of Grizzly is always there in case of a sting. ;)

jleepeters

I just got stung last week and that pinch of skoal sure helped the sting stop hurting and stinging...Well the one on my finger, not the one on my arm but I only put it on one just to see if it made a difference.

Ive always done it but that time I had two spots stung and wanted to see if it really made a difference.

FYI Guinnea wasp hurt like the dickens

carver

I use Jack Daniels black label on all of it.

sleeze

I use Jack Daniels black label on all of it.

I tried that too,,,,,,,,,,,,I seemed to really just forget about the sting,,,the more i drunk the more i forgot about the sting and actually started feeling one with the bee as in........a Buzz feeling.:biggrin2:

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
pull the wire off of a pull start lawnmower, weed eater, chainsaw.. get someone to pull it while you hold the end close to the sting.. it will kill the pain and it won't itch.

Bamafan4life

My grandpa used to give his dogs tobbacco for worms, they loved to chew it dont remember them ever having a problem with it ethier, and yes i put some grizz on mine everytime i get stung.

paddlin samurai

t-bacco, meat tenderiser, or baking soda all neutralizes bee sting venom. (make a paste with the MT or Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----)

deedly

I was told by a doctor that the slime of a catfish has a certain type of amino acid that counter acts the venom.

Jason059

I have heard of people urinating on jellyfish stings, and that would correlate with the ammonia thing... As for tobacco, cat fish slime... PLACEBOS.... ya think it helps, so it seems to feel better. I suppose you could also call a Foxfire friend to "talk the sting out."

Jason059

And for the record, I was stung approximately two weeks ago by a few yellow jackets. (They took offense to the lawnmower going over their home.) I didn't put ANYTHING on the stings, and they all quit hurting after approx. 10 minutes. They later itched the next day, but had I applied Jelly Worms to the stings right when it happened, I could have then told people, "Hey! Jelly Worms'll do the trick! My stings stopped hurting in just a few minutes!" The fact is, it stops hurting pretty fast. Period. You can put whatever you want on there. And P.S.: Tobacco doesn't kill intestinal worms in dogs. That is stupid and ridiculous. Call Mahaley Lancaster and have her rid them of the parasites. Everyone knows that is how you get rid of worms!

harley-rider77

I found some with my lawnmower too. They weren't pleased either. Five stings later, I tried the baking soda, did help some. Had a lot of swelling the next day.

wareagle5.0

Mahaley Lancaster .......

thats pretty good . I've put baccer juice on stings for a long time. I'm sure you are right about it but it makes me feel better.