Todd Monken to Interview for NFL OC Job

TinKnocker

I think he gets a pay bump and stays at GA.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Believe I posted this awhile back :tip:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Ha! It ain’t GON matter what he does Florida ain’t got a Chinaman’s chance of beating Georgia any time soon. You gators are so funny. Good Lord y’all live in the past.

bullgator

Monken knows Bennett made him look like a genius. He‘s taking whatever big money offers he can cash in on rather than trying to get one of those stiff 5* quarterbacks, that couldn’t beat a walk-on, to run his offense.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Monken knows Bennett made him look like a genius. He‘s taking whatever big money offers he can cash in on rather than trying to get one of those stiff 5* quarterbacks, that couldn’t beat a walk-on, to run his offense.
I bet that’s it. Dawg Derangement Syndrome is breaking out all across the land. And it’s hilarious. :bounce:

walukabuck

Ha! It ain’t GON matter what he does Florida ain’t got a Chinaman’s chance of beating Georgia any time soon. You gators are so funny. Good Lord y’all live in the past.
Probably won't but anything that could potentially hurt georgia in any way is a win at this point. Besides y’all know all about living in the past as well. You did it for 40 years. Enjoy you're little run as these things go in cycles. I can remember when Colorado and Nebraska were good.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Probably won't but anything that could potentially hurt georgia in any way is a win at this point. Besides y’all know all about living in the past as well. You did it for 40 years. Enjoy you're little run as these things go in cycles. I can remember when Colorado and Nebraska were good.
All that matters is right now and Georgia’s “little run” has just about equaled the total number of championships in Florida’s entire overblown history.C542D155-01AA-4A83-919F-2670DA70C03F.jpeg

Last edited:

walukabuck

Not mad just wondering why a repeat national champion is so worked up over a 6-7 team that hasn't really been relevant nationally in about 14 years. I have no hopes of challenging georgia for several years if things go well. I don't even watch the cocktail party or whatever they say it should be called right now, I just sit in a tree and try to not even check the score

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Not mad just wondering why a repeat national champion is so worked up over a 6-7 team that hasn't really been relevant nationally in about 14 years. I have no hopes of challenging georgia for several years if things go well. I don't even watch the cocktail party or whatever they say it should be called right now, I just sit in a tree and try to not even check the score
Because it’s fun seeing such arrogant people down.

walukabuck

Whatever enough of this nonsense. I've told myself not to wake into such things. Monkin will be a nice pickup should he land in Tampa. He already runs a very pro style offense that I happen to like. I'm going to move over to some Braves talk. That's something we can all get behind

Doboy Dawg

E6DFCFD2-BFFE-4EE9-B639-894157571392.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
This is awesome to hear ! First Auburn fans quitting watching football , now Florida ! I love it :fine:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’d hate to see him go but you can bet Ga will have the best lined up wanting a job .

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Playing the "I don't watch, I don't care, but I'm still butt hurt" card, I see