tokenliberal

tokenliberal

Chew Toy
I was skimming this site a few days ago and some members were lamenting that no liberals were here.I am here to correct that flaw.I will attempt to inform,educate and enlighten mis-guided folks in the right wing bubble.I probably won't be here long.I have noticed that people who dis-agree with the management don't last long.Consider this an opportunity to educate yourselves about the real world outside your little bubble.At least until I am run off.

georgia_home

whats the over/under?

baddave

you never know , ha ha , I may be the first one that gets run-off. nothing makes me curse worse than a liberal.. just don't curse and you'll be fine

Whitefeather

Management Material
Welcome aboard but remember everyone has the right to be wrong and most on here will fight to defend that right.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I was skimming this site a few days ago and some members were lamenting that no liberals were here.I am here to correct that flaw.I will attempt to inform,educate and enlighten mis-guided folks in the right wing bubble.I probably won't be here long.I have noticed that people who dis-agree with the management don't last long.Consider this an opportunity to educate yourselves about the real world outside your little bubble.At least until I am run off.
We done banned you once or more. Again won’t matter.
See your still useing some the same lines.
Come on in !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Well, first thing you have already violated our rules by calling out the moderation staff so you're not off to a good start.

By the way, if you just started "skimming" our site a few days ago how did you come to the conclusion people who disagree with "management" don't last long here? Inquiring minds want to know.