Tom Hanks Greyhound movie

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Any of y'all lookin forward to watchin this move?
It's supposed to come out on Apple tv+ in a couple weeks.
Any body else not know what apple tv is or how to watch the movie?
Is apple tv+ gonna let folks pay to watch this one movie or will we have to sign some contract and pay for apple tv for a long time to come??

georgia_home

Trailer looks ok.

I have several Igadets and have seen the icon but never tried the tv thing.

Wish I had more info for ya.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I've seen the trailer and would love to see it but I'm not going to add a another service I have to pay for to see it ,

Yeah me too and me neither

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Mrs. Wendy won an Apple TV subscription so we watched Greyhound tonight. Turns out it was a good movie and somewhat accurate in it's history. A few things were off but mostly accurate as to how anti-submarine warfare was conducted. Worth watching if you get a free subscription!

Jethro Bodean

One good thing about Hanks (besides his acting skills, and NOT his politics) is that he never picks bad movies to be in. Anything he has done for the last 30 years has been a really quality movie.

I imagine Greyhound will be an outstanding movie.

LTZ25

I've heard Tom has spent a lot of time on THE Island , might make a good and he could play his self .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
One good thing about Hanks (besides his acting skills, and NOT his politics) is that he never picks bad movies to be in. Anything he has done for the last 30 years has been a really quality movie.

I imagine Greyhound will be an outstanding movie.

"Wilson..."

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
I would like to see it. But I dont have appletv and I am not interested in subscribing.
It will be out on the web soon for download, anyway.

georgia_home

@sea trout

Just an aside. Work upgraded our phones. iPhones.

Includes a free year of Apple TV.

First thing I did last night was watch the greyhound movie.

Very good. Watched it again today. Dale dye is one of the military consultants on the movie, and it’s fairly authentic, for most things. Minor details noted as off a little, but mostly to be more realistic (big one noted in write ups was ships type/class slightly out of real time line) But still pretty good