Tomorrow is my dads 50th opening day.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Man that’s awesome, gave me chills seeing this!! Hope I get that many and with my son to boot, nice job and saying a prayer for surgery Monday!!!

Thank you

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Hope all goes well for him, Howard. Fine buck he got too. :cheers:

Back40hunter

Now this is a fine hunting thread! Thanks for sharing and congratulations to your Dad.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Just prayed for him, great thread, thanks for sharing

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I love these type of threads! Always puts a smile on my face, and sometimes a little extra water in my eyes.

Congrats to your dad, and hope everything goes well with his procedure.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Man that’s awesome, gave me chills seeing this!! Hope I get that many and with my son to boot, nice job and saying a prayer for surgery Monday!!!

Dad is heading back to the room. 90 minute procedure took about 45 minutes. Thanks for your prayers.

Reactions: K80

JROESEL

Many more coming my friend, the recovery is most likely harder then the procedure, pray for quick healing and recovery, maybe he will be back out there before the season is out!!

Meriwether Mike

My compliments to your Dad on getting it done!

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Many more coming my friend, the recovery is most likely harder then the procedure, pray for quick healing and recovery, maybe he will be back out there before the season is out!!

They just told dad not to work on running car engines, jackhammers, welders or chain saws for 6 weeks.