Tons of fish on humps yesterday...shallow!

Trapnfish

Great screenshots. At your seminar what you will say about hummingbird fishfinders help with my lowrance fishfinder?

Nothin but Fish

How to use electronics

Great screenshots. At your seminar what you will say about hummingbird fishfinders help with my lowrance fishfinder?

I plan to discuss what you are seeing and show you how to employ it to do more catching. Lots of folks purchase SI and never employ it. They entertain CHIRP even though that don't know what it really is and how it really works. They have very few if any waypoints and don't understand effective management and use of them. We will cover a lot of stuff in detail.

Nothin but Fish

Thanks Mike!

Well said Bill, well said!

Let's reveal a for instance on CHIRP cause everyone thinks it is magic....

CHIRP really can show more detail and target separation but even the high dollar, low Q Airmar technology is no real match for DI in say 50' or less (which is the depth that 80% of North America in shore fishing is done). Of course in saltwater or depths beyond the reach of DI CHRIP is the ticket. The screen snap shot here illustrates this. While regular 2 D sonar would show a less defined brush pile the CHIRP shows me that it is a brush pile and I see some limb definition...just not like DI. We will explore this and much more on February 28th 12-2 at Hammonds.

Attachments

• snp1227143022.jpg
    snp1227143022.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 82

jerseycat9

I plan to discuss what you are seeing and show you how to employ it to do more catching. Lots of folks purchase SI and never employ it. They entertain CHIRP even though that don't know what it really is and how it really works. They have very few if any waypoints and don't understand effective management and use of them. We will cover a lot of stuff in detail.
I store all I my waypoints in the unit I got mounted on my shoulders lol. I will admit there are some bugs though in the software hahahaha