tornado tore up some of my land in new ga

striper commander

I went to scout a 76 acre tract we have in paulding county today and it was hit by a tornado. I have never seen anything like it there were trees everywhere it looked like someone had cleaned out for a powerline right through the middle of the property. I don't know how much money in timber it ruined but i am sure it was a lot it destroyed one of my favorite stand sites.

robertyb

My club on the Haralson-Polk County line got hit also. Second time in a year. Looks like 40 to 60 acres at least this time, maybe more. One large oak flat has almost no trees still standing and I could not walk through it because of all the down trees. Last time it was mostly pines and we had to have 40 acres cut to clear the damage some. This time it is almost all hardwoods destroyed.

Atlsooner

300mag said:
I went to scout a 76 acre tract we have in paulding county today and it was hit by a tornado. I have never seen anything like it there were trees everywhere it looked like someone had cleaned out for a powerline right through the middle of the property. I don't know how much money in timber it ruined but i am sure it was a lot it destroyed one of my favorite stand sites.
See my thread "Worse than I thought"