Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia Northern Zone Hunt

dutchman

The TBG Northern Zone Hunt is coming up. See the attached flyer and make your plans...

Attachments

• 2022 NZ Hunt Flyer.jpg
    2022 NZ Hunt Flyer.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 55

Clipper

This was a good hunt last year. We have a good campsite beside the lake with a covered pavillion, water faucett, electrical outlet at the pavillion, and an outhouse. Showers available at the campsites and a good deer population. Other hunters were not a problem last year.

dutchman

TBG will provide supper on Friday to hunt participants.

Clipper

Thanks to David Grogan and Gene Bramblett for hosting this hunt. David took good care of us all and Gene and David cooked a delicious meal Friday night. Gene drove all the way over here just to cook our meal Friday, and then had to drive home that night! Thanks, Gene. We had a good group and some shots were taken, one coyote was shot I know, not sure about deer as I left Saturday afternoon.

I probably stand a better chance of shooting a deer hunting my home turf, but there are other reasons I like these hunts. I love the challenge of hunting new territory, scouting, finding sign, and the anticipation of what will show up after I have selected a promising stand. I love to camp and be outdoors. I also enjoy the fellowship of being with other like minded hunters who hunt with traditional equipment and share my love of shooting trad equipment. I learn from y'all and receive inspiration from your stories and successes. Just good folks! I am grateful to still be able to hunt and grateful to those in the TBG organization who devote their time and effort to make our hunts and shoots the rewarding experiences they are.

strothershwacker

Thanks to David Grogan and Gene Bramblett for hosting this hunt. David took good care of us all and Gene and David cooked a delicious meal Friday night. Gene drove all the way over here just to cook our meal Friday, and then had to drive home that night! Thanks, Gene. We had a good group and some shots were taken, one coyote was shot I know, not sure about deer as I left Saturday afternoon.

I probably stand a better chance of shooting a deer hunting my home turf, but there are other reasons I like these hunts. I love the challenge of hunting new territory, scouting, finding sign, and the anticipation of what will show up after I have selected a promising stand. I love to camp and be outdoors. I also enjoy the fellowship of being with other like minded hunters who hunt with traditional equipment and share my love of shooting trad equipment. I learn from y'all and receive inspiration from your stories and successes. Just good folks! I am grateful to still be able to hunt and grateful to those in the TBG organization who devote their time and effort to make our hunts and shoots the rewarding experiences they are.
It's always good to see you. Definitely one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Happy huntin buddy!