Trail Cams Dont Lie

blt152

I spent 32 years pounding the grunts out of pig iron in the steel mills of Cleveland, Ohio. At 6ft 260 pounds I was a force to be reckoned with at the very least. The mill closed in 2001 and I ended up as a shipping supervisor for a company. More behind a desk time than physical activity time. Well now I have been retired for awhile and at 67 I'm still active as I can be with the proof being that as I write this I'm recovering from knee surgery from a torn meniscus that I had today. I injured it while working on my hunting lease a month ago. But getting back on subject I have noticed this guy on my trail camera who use to sport a rippling six pack is now stretching those camo t shirts with what appears to be a keg under his shirt. LOL!! Time sure can be cruel. Moo

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

transfixer

I spent 32 years pounding the grunts out of pig iron in the steel mills of Cleveland, Ohio. At 6ft 260 pounds I was a force to be reckoned with at the very least. The mill closed in 2001 and I ended up as a shipping supervisor for a company. More behind a desk time than physical activity time. Well now I have been retired for awhile and at 67 I'm still active as I can be with the proof being that as I write this I'm recovering from knee surgery from a torn meniscus that I had today. I injured it while working on my hunting lease a month ago. But getting back on subject I have noticed this guy on my trail camera who use to sport a rippling six pack is now stretching those camo t shirts with what appears to be a keg under his shirt. LOL!! Time sure can be cruel. Moo

I fully identify with and unfortunately resemble the above ^^^^

jaybirdius

That's why I delete the pics as soon as I'm done downloading the card. I'd hate for my wife to realize what I look like walking around.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
When I find someone's trail cams, I like to pose for pictures. :bounce:

5b08d0264b29d8fca168522f3e3112bfe0c30a7e_hq.jpg