Trail Cams Dont Lie

Bowyer29

Have any of you noticed your trail cam pics of yourself, guess thats aging process - but it was enough to make me go on an immediate diet - Geeez!

Wont be able to climb a stick ladder to my loc on if I dont make some changes...
Yes sir! 140 pounds down in the last couple of years.
I'll never be skinny but when you almost vomit looking at a pic of yourself........

HIGH COUNTRY

My mental model of myself was off a good bit from what the trail camera showed!

If more people would just look at a trail camera pic of themselves (no sucking in stomach) when they didnt realize they were getting a pic of themselves, a lot more people would get on the wellness wagon I suppose...

GeorgiaBob

What gets me is the "old man" shuffle captured on the camera card. Ouch!

bilgerat

Senior
last spring i went on a beach trip with friends , a few weeks after we got back I went over to My friends house and we started looking at pics from the trip, A pic of a old fat guy standing on the beach came up and I asked why did you take a pic of a old fat guy on the beach ... Then I realized it was Me!!:banginghe:banginghe

across the river

Have any of you noticed your trail cam pics of yourself, guess thats aging process - but it was enough to make me go on an immediate diet - Geeez!

Wont be able to climb a stick ladder to my loc on if I dont make some changes...

I was looking at a picture of me from years ago beside a current picture of myself and all I could think of was those faces of meth adds with the before and after shots. My pictures would go on the gaining weight and loosing hair ad instead.