Travel rod

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I aint never used that kind
I used the telescoping kind before...... they worked but don't have near the sensitivity and speed of a favorite 1 or 2 piece.
But that'n in yer picture looks much better quality then the telescopin travel ones

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I did get toadfishes non knock over beer can coozie holder thing a month or so ago. And I was impressed with toadfish's product.
That was the only thing I ever bought from them and it was nice.
Good luck buddy!!!!

Robust Redhorse

It may be a great rod, but I don't understand why someone would want a 5 -piece, 6'8" rod.

I would want least 7' when fishing from a boat in saltwater, and at least 8' when fishing from shore.

IMO, a 4-piece would be optimal.

seachaser

I have one and like it. It not a 5 piece rod it’s a 3 piece with different actions So its like getting 2 rods if it’s the same model as I have.

Rabun

That’s what interested me…multiple actions based on the sections you install. Is the quality pretty good Seachaser? I was concerned about how rugged the joints were. Thanks for your input

seachaser

I have used and it a good rod not great but for a 3 piece rod above avg. it’s a little heavy in weight for me fishing lures all day but when I head on trips it’s a great rod for travel.

I think this is the one I got. Might be the rating size down, not exact sure what lure rating mine is without looking at it. But it is a great rod and I've cast out heavier weighted lures than what is adviced on there, though I pitch it out more than actually using the rod to fling it out there.

The case is really nice and sturdy too. They also make a 4 piece travel one as well.

LowerAl

Seems like a pretty cool concept. Every high end fly rod company in the world makes 3-4 pieces as the standard so the tech is sound. 2 for 1 is also a plus.