Tree/huntn dogs

Fine looking blue dog ! Sharp brindle ! My kind of tree hugger ! Fine looking hunting partner too ! Keep them coming !

Here are some of the best I’ve had.

This was my first coon dog (Dixie). She is still the hardest hunting most intense dog I’ve owned. A friend of my dads gave her to me as a six week old pup when I was in the 8th grade.

FBDB728E-938E-4893-AE53-73A20DDABFFA.jpeg A03FA513-D967-4A80-98B2-F108A3F612AD.jpeg

These are two pups that I raised out of Dixie. This picture was their first tree without an older dog at 8 months old. Unfortunately the little female on the right died running a bear crossing a flooded river just a few weeks after this picture was taken. The black male on the left made a top notch bear and coon dog. He also died too young at 6 years old of blastomycosis.

E6FB5DEE-89C8-4FD1-BED7-51C0B603B9A4.jpeg

This one is the last coon dog I owned. He was also the most fun to hunt. He hunted close and was super accurate.
0F99C70C-36D5-4773-B04E-44B04FCA6CED.jpeg

Red dog was teko
Daylight blue dog was spook
The other blue dog and guy is Brandon Dean with his dog blue

Love those pictures of those coon hounds. Back in the 80s and 90s I had several coon dogs. Some better than others. Had a couple walkers that were good, an old white bluetick hound with a beautiful bugle mouth on track and hard chop on tree. But my best coon dog was a black Mt curr, and yep, he would bark track every breath, and would put em up a tree quick. Didn't have cell phone back then so no pictures. Wish y'all could have seen my coon dogs. 🤨

TIMBO1985

I’ve lost a lot of pictures over the years but I found a few off a sd card I was just going though to put in a trail cam

Attachments