Trespasser Gets Just 5 Years for Killing Deer Hunter

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Every time I hear someone thought it was a deer so they shot I have to wonder about hunting public land.
It happens just as much on private land. This case was on private land.

Geezer Ray

It happens just as much on private land. This case was on private land.
Yes sir I know this was private land. Not really raging public land but that's all I am able to hunt. Bottom line is """He thought it was a deer so he shot"""". Don't think it's a deer KNOW what you are shooting at. That's what I am saying.

phillip

What got my attention is felon with a firearm and worse thing of killing someone. Reckon he is on probation or parole ? I’ve express my opinion on here before and got talked about pretty hard so I keep my opinion on “accidental hunting shootings” to myself. But the way a lot of murders have been covered up in the past is “accidental shooting”. Just saying

The judge needs removed and laws become harsh so people do not want the punishment so they make sure before shooting. For any crime the punishment needs to be so severe that most wont commit the crime, we always have some that are just bad folks and those need to be destroyed before they destroy innocent people whether mental problem or not. Just my opinion.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
What got my attention is felon with a firearm and worse thing of killing someone. Reckon he is on probation or parole ? I’ve express my opinion on here before and got talked about pretty hard so I keep my opinion on “accidental hunting shootings” to myself. But the way a lot of murders have been covered up in the past is “accidental shooting”. Just saying
I have no problem with a felon killing game and hunting with a firearm.
I have a huge problem with any person who shot another person while gutting his game.
The trespassing and felon part included should insure him his instant death penalty and murder charged.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If the victim had been my son or grandson the perp would not want to ever get out of prison.

Kill him when he steps outside the prison gates.

srb

So much more crime here .......

Convicted felon in possession of a deadly weapon.

He must have had chief warren or billionaire bern on his side?Maybe he even purple Pete...