Triangle bow

longbowdave1

Spring of 2020, I bought this inexpensive triangle bow to strengthen my injured shoulders, so that I could hunt with my recurve. Its 50 pounds. It did its job, I was able to shoot the Trad bows by 2020 bow season. This year I'm going to start off the bow season shooting the triangle. I want to take at least one deer with it, the maybe, longbow, recurve, or even crossbow. I never met a weapon I didn't like. Lol. Going to carry a side quiver with a few arrows, 20210717_085809.jpgand try and get the job done come September 18th.

turkeykirk

Good luck!

longbowdave1

That's cool. Never seen one before.
It takes while to tame the hand torque, but it can be deadly out to 20 plus yards. I like to shoot deer at arms length, a good hide surprises the heck out of them.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I seen a guy pig hunting on tv with one of those things . It was pretty deadly , great bucks also ! I really like the one with split brows

longbowdave1

Yep, pleasant surprise to see the split brow tine buck on camera. I saw a real nice drop tine buck last November. Maybe it's the same buck or his offspring. Couple more pics of him20210829_124623.jpg20210829_124555.jpg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Heck yeah Dave! I think you can get it done with that thing! Man I bet your stoked with them boys running around!

longbowdave1

Six more days to go until the season opens. I have been shooting the triangle bow well, it's ready. Got up early and ran out to the lease to check cameras and check all the stands.Got a mix of bucks running around, most are out of velvet.9 12 21 fromt 004.JPG9 12 21 fromt 006.JPG9 12 21 fromt 009.JPG9 12 21 fromt 008.JPG9 12 21 fromt 012.JPG9 12 21 double 002.JPG9 12 21 double 003.JPG9 12 21 double 005.JPG

longbowdave1

Thanks Ant. Hopefully my brother will join me on the hunt in the morning. I got the opening day jitters already....

longbowdave1

My brother has shot a deer on opening morning the last 3 or 4 years in a row. We'll see if he can continue his streak. Last year I barely sat down in my stand before his text came in and said he had one down.

Latest posts