Triplets in the North Georgia Mountains

Fork Horn

Fork horn I sat in my recliner for a hour tonight with a 3 year old and watched some of your videos on YouTube . He thoroughly enjoyed them . The buck in velvet with both ears split , did you ever see him again . Is he still around

Thanks for watching; I’m glad he enjoyed the videos.

The buck with the split ears was shot that season. He was a six pointer. Since he was so easy to identify with the split ears, it would have been interesting to see what he did with another year or two of growth, but it didn’t work out that way.

splatek

UAEC
Thanks for watching; I’m glad he enjoyed the videos.

The buck with the split ears was shot that season. He was a six pointer. Since he was so easy to identify with the split ears, it would have been interesting to see what he did with another year or two of growth, but it didn’t work out that way.

i did the same thing. Sat down with my almost two year old and watched. Every time a bear or deer came scrips the video he did finger guns pewpew
Great videos. Making me wanna get a Moultrie cam. The quality is outstanding

Fork Horn

i did the same thing. Sat down with my almost two year old and watched. Every time a bear or deer came scrips the video he did finger guns pewpew
Great videos. Making me wanna get a Moultrie cam. The quality is outstanding
Thanks.

Those Moutrie M40s are good cameras but very hard to find now since they are an older model. Bought my first one for around $100 and liked it so much that I wanted more. The last ones I bought from Walmart.com for around $50 each as they were getting rid of the older models. My only complaint is the poor audio; it’s almost nonexistent.

After the Moutries got hard to find, I switched to Browning’s Recon Force Advantage, which is also an older model and in my opinion, it is the best camera Browning ever made. Both the video and audio is fantastic. These are now getting hard to find and I’m not sure what I’ll try next.

Regardless, thanks for watching.