Trout Honey Hole

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
So he was within his rights, and wasn’t where he wasn’t supposed to be.
Yeah, probably. I remember there was some controversy over it at the time, I don't remember all the details. Anyway, it was a huge fish for sure.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
The TN record is an impressive 28 lbs

And the Clinch is a nice river! That record was back in 98 and I fished it back then.

I'm with Browniez, the Hooch tailwater is the most impressive Brown Trout fishery in the south and especially with as much pressure as it sees. The quality of fish that comes out of that river is 2nd to none.

I'm also a Hooch homer..:wink:

Cmp1

BANNED
And the Clinch is a nice river! That record was back in 98 and I fished it back then.

I'm with Browniez, the Hooch tailwater is the most impressive Brown Trout fishery in the south and especially with as much pressure as it sees. The quality of fish that comes out of that river is 2nd to none.

I'm also a Hooch homer..:wink:

41.5 IB is the record here,,,,

Teh Wicked

Lake Trout can get big like that, typically river trout that size are released from a hatchery after years of breeding. Those mountain lakes with Blue back herring could raise some big boys.

Agree with the Brown trout fishery in Atlanta, its incredible. I have hooked several big browns there on light spinning gear, never landed a mondo.

Cmp1

BANNED
This one was in the Manistee river,,,,I've inadvertently caught one while catfishin the river,,,,broke my line,,,,