Trump eats blonde bozo media girl's lunch LOL

Thread starter #1
Anybody see that just now in his press conference?

She asked about his Easter timeline for his reopening of the country and rolled it into somehow its solely for his election hopes.

He told her people in your profession hope the country fails to hurt me.

Boy did he break her off a piece.
LOL.

Best President ever.

Dub

Top Chef
Saw it, "You are fake news.....and she's fake news" (points out another reporter seated well left of the blonde ).

It was awesome.

My parents, sister and I have a running group text and it was mentioned right away. :rofl:

Best president ever little ruff around the edges but I love it. Tell it like it is, and his ratings are sky rocketing, if he can get us out from under this virus the dems don't stand a chance unless they rig the election

If he gets us out of this, there will be no need for an election. Many Dem voters will line up at the polls and vote Trump. They know they were doing well before this Virus hit.

flynlow

Student at the Hard Knock School of Aerodynamics
I wish he would go back to the chopper talk press conferences so he can't hear their stupid questions.

Best president ever little ruff around the edges but I love it. Tell it like it is, and his ratings are sky rocketing, if he can get us out from under this virus the dems don't stand a chance unless they rig the election
I've analyzed him over the last 3 years. He has the "It" factor. His swagger and braggadocio are backed up with delivering the goods. Like Babe Ruth said - "It ain't braggin if ya' done it." That is totally American and it's a good thing to see. A lot of people don't like the swagger but secretly they are lovin' them some results. Those people have been pushed into believing it's a bad thing to openly celebrate being an American and the best that's ever been. We need more of that.

tgc

Well, Trumps not a politician or a lawyer yet gets elected to the highest post in the world which erks other professional politicians. Hope he makes 4 more years!!! Trump 2020!!!

furtaker

I've noticed that the people who are always offended by Trump's words tend to be the wimpy type anyway. There is nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. The Lord called evil people names while He was on Earth, too.

Trump is the man, I really believe He is the best in my life and I am 71!

did anyone else notice how exhausted Trump looked yesterday? Can not imagine the stress he is under

the comment I liked yesterday when the idiot reporter asked what the acceptable number of deaths were! Trumps a short answer was. O

Yup. Saw that as he was walking out of the afternoon briefing/ task force update with media.

He was either tired.........or tired of holding back. I think he'd feel better if he could simply backhand some of these idiot leftist pukes who call themselves reporters. He's in there with his team to deliver the updates....and these liberal hacks want to turn every question into a political statement.

He demonstrates tremendous restraint.

That has to wear a man down. Cracking a few of them upside their skulls may recharge his batteries.

I've analyzed him over the last 3 years. He has the "It" factor. His swagger and braggadocio are backed up with delivering the goods. Like Babe Ruth said - "It ain't braggin if ya' done it." That is totally American and it's a good thing to see. A lot of people don't like the swagger but secretly they are lovin' them some results. Those people have been pushed into believing it's a bad thing to openly celebrate being an American and the best that's ever been. We need more of that.
You dag gone right we need more of that.

A healthy dose of nationalism is EXACTLY what this country needs.

Folks are too wimpy to see it through, though. It's like going to your doctor for your annual checkup and are told you have to address a few issues. You know it's not going to be fun, but you know you'll be better for it....and soon.

We have become fertile soil for some of the wimpiest cry babies on Earth.