Trump Sued By Detroit Voters

Thread starter #1

Penfield

A group of Black voters in Detroit announced they are suing President Donald Trump and his campaign, alleging the targeted effort to overturn the election repeats one of the "worst abuses in our nation's history" by attempting to disenfranchise African American voters. ...

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/gma/black-detroit-voters-sue-trump-224056111.html

The suit was filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia and apparently is grounded in provisions of The Voting Rights Act of 1965, as amended.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I didn’t think you could sue the federal government.

First they kill hop, now dey be stealin' our votin' rites.

BTW, those are black folks in black face. I don't want to offend any of our resident liberals.

Balrog

I don't think that lawsuit will go far. You have to have sustained some sort of loss or injury to be able to sue. They have suffered no loss or injury.

The Democrats and the unions sure have done a lot of good for Detroit in the last 50+ years.

I amazed those black folks up there still vote for the leftists.

The Democrats and the unions sure have done a lot of good for Detroit in the last 50+ years.

I amazed those black folks up there still vote for the leftists.
I'm not. They don't think for themselves. Regarding every aspect of their lives, they wait for "clergy" or "community leaders" or someone else to tell them what to think.

rayjay

Dead people have civil rights !!

MudDucker

Staff member
They can sue the campaign and Trump individually.

Slewfoot

I imagine that many of them believe what they have been told all of their lives by libs, teachers, books, media and democrats... despite the facts being exactly the opposite. The 15th amendment provided black American citizens the right to vote some 150 years ago (if my memory serves), yet I am seeing signs in neighborhoods "Let my people vote"? What kind of Liberal tom foolery is this?

It is sad to see a group of people so brainwashed that they cannot overcome the narrative, so they continue to believe the lies and feel "disenfranchised". What is even worse is when a large segment of the nation and world also believes the lie and it destroys a nation. I am thankful for people like Candace Owens and Utah Rep Burgess Owens who have open eyes to see and hope they can help others see the truth and leave the plantation.

That’s a hilarious video.:rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I imagine that many of them believe what they have been told all of their lives by libs, teachers, books, media and democrats... despite the facts being exactly the opposite. The 15th amendment provided black American citizens the right to vote some 150 years ago (if my memory serves), yet I am seeing signs in neighborhoods "Let my people vote"? What kind of Liberal tom foolery is this?

It is sad to see a group of people so brainwashed that they cannot overcome the narrative, so they continue to believe the lies and feel "disenfranchised". What is even worse is when a large segment of the nation and world also believes the lie and it destroys a nation. I am thankful for people like Candace Owens and Utah Rep Burgess Owens who have open eyes to see and hope they can help others see the truth and leave the plantation.
You know it’s interesting. They seem to have an superiority complex running parallel to an inferiority/victim complex. I’m no doctor but that seems crazy. I was listening to Steven Crowder yesterday on the way back from the woods. He was showing some little survey they did with a bunch of black people where they asked the question, “Is there anything white people are superior at?” The entire thing was them snickering and acting like they were trying and failing to come up with anything white people dont just suck at. Then they went from that to talking about all the things that are wrong with white people. My question is, if that’s what they think and are convinced of as true, how can it also be that they need all these special programs to help them? How can they be in a struggle for “equality”? How can white people, who are apparently inferior to them in every way, be capable of holding them down?

Both can’t be true.

Last edited:

"Free your mind and your butt will follow." - "Junior", "Platoon"

They are still not free because they mentally enslave themselves.

So let me get this straight....if the left puts a 500 percent tax on ammo that's not "gun owner suppression" but if people need a photo ID to vote that's "voter suppression"?
Just trying to keep my amendment priorities in order!

That’s a hilarious video.:rofl:

It killed me when I saw it.

I've been trying to squeeze it into a thread somewhere and this is the best I could find.

I'm on the floor when they beat the hambone.

You know it’s interesting. They seem to have an superiority complex running parallel to an inferiority/victim complex. I’m no doctor but that seems crazy. I was listening to Steven Crowder yesterday on the way back from the woods. He was showing some little survey they did with a bunch of black people where they asked the question, “Is there anything white people are superior at?” The entire thing was them snickering and acting like they were trying and failing to come up with anything white people dont just suck at. Then they went from that to talking about all the things that are wrong with white people. My question is, if that’s what they think and are convinced of as true, how can it also be that they need all these special programs to help them? How can they be in a struggle for “equality”? How can white people, who are apparently inferior to them in every way, be capable of holding them down?

Both can’t be true.
good point, but the court of liberal public opinion finds you GUILTY of being a RACIST by even asking this question! :mad: