Tulane!

stonecreek

I have watched enough to say that Oklahoma Defense is gonna get shredded by the big boys this year if they don’t learn how to tackle.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Tulane had me all excited until that 4th down play. Oklahoma should drop out of the top 10, even if they do win today. They look pitiful.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Rattler for heisman!!

stonecreek

If I had to pick a QB after watching that game I would take Pratt over Rattler. That kid was a gamer. Tulane actually got robbed on a couple calls and could have won the game.

bullgator

Oklahoma needs to get better before we give their fans the ok to chant S-E-C.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Oklahoma needs to get better before we give their fans the ok to chant S-E-C.
I've been reading through their forums, and I have seen many of them saying they weren't going to chant SEC, and that they better not see any other Oklahoma fans doing so. Yet, they're excited as a little kid on Christmas about joining our conference. I wish we would've stuck with the teams we had. I didn't want to add any more teams. I can tolerate Oklahoma, I guess, but most all the Texas fans I see posting on their boards, come across as total jerks. Bunch of idiots on their boards. Go read for yourself. You'll see.

bullgator

I've been reading through their forums, and I have seen many of them saying they weren't going to chant SEC, and that they better not see any other Oklahoma fans doing so. Yet, they're excited as a little kid on Christmas about joining our conference. I wish we would've stuck with the teams we had. I didn't want to add any more teams. I can tolerate Oklahoma, I guess, but most all the Texas fans I see posting on their boards, come across as total jerks. Bunch of idiots on their boards. Go read for yourself. You'll see.
Agree on all points