Turkey 2 ways

JHannah92

I was told there would only be ham at my parents' house tomorrow. I had the breasts from a bird I killed this past spring in my freezer so I remedied that problem. Brined it all day. Cut the small sections off and made fried nuggets. Smoked the bigger pieces. Both came out great. The smoked breasts have a ton of flavor and fairly juicy except the thin ends. The nuggets were some of the best I've ever had. Really looking forward to a turkey sammich tomorrow. 20221123_200309.jpg20221123_205804.jpg

Kev

I was told there would only be ham at my parents' house tomorrow. I had the breasts from a bird I killed this past spring in my freezer so I remedied that problem. Brined it all day. Cut the small sections off and made fried nuggets. Smoked the bigger pieces. Both came out great. The smoked breasts have a ton of flavor and fairly juicy except the thin ends. The nuggets were some of the best I've ever had. Really looking forward to a turkey sammich tomorrow. View attachment 1192424View attachment 1192425
You got the right idea. I’m doing fried wild turkey nuggets tomorrow with wild turkey to drink.