Turkey harvest record for Ga.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
We had a hard time keeping a phone on for date and taking a pic. Then glare would be on it.
We went to town to get a paper. Got to talking and forgot it. So we used the phone. Got it done but it was difficult.

Do y'all want me to accept a Ga harvest record with the confirmation number.

My vote is YES.

Others have had this issue as well with hand held.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Did u look at BkW s pics. It was tuff with the phone. Lols
We got it thou.
Hope the judges except it.

Yeah I think they will work , and yeah it can be aggravating , I have to get in the shade , 2 yrs ago I had my dad helping me and it was hilarious !

Bubba_1122

Here's what the rules say in the rules thread (I put the underlines):

** Each member will need to submit 2 pictures per kill. (More pics are needed for bonus points)

#1 -- Picture of hunter, turkey, and newspaper/phone. (make sure we can identify you. Make sure we can see that it’s an adult gobbler. (full fan or make sure we can see the beard in the pic). YOUR FACE MUST BE VISIBLE IN THE PICTURE OF THE HUNTER WITH BIRD. The gobbler must still be completely intact (beard, legs, and fan attatched) in the pics. If we receive a pic where it can't be made out that it is an adult gobbler, you will receive points credit for a jake...

#2 -- Close-up picture of the date for verification.

And a little further down:

These are the rules. They will not be changed.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Don't really seem like a good thing to start changing rules in the middle of the contest.

Doubt there's anyone struggled anymore with pics than I have. I have a challenge when I resize (lose detail and can't read the dates anymore). But with us being allowed to do a closeup it ain't too difficult.

To accept something handwritten? Might as well just ask everyone to promise.

I ain't gonna fret too much if it changes, but if you're asking opinions I'd say no.

badge40

no big deal to me but maybe next year make it a requirement to show the harvest log with the confirmation number in your photo array....

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Here's what the rules say in the rules thread (I put the underlines):

** Each member will need to submit 2 pictures per kill. (More pics are needed for bonus points)

#1 -- Picture of hunter, turkey, and newspaper/phone. (make sure we can identify you. Make sure we can see that it’s an adult gobbler. (full fan or make sure we can see the beard in the pic). YOUR FACE MUST BE VISIBLE IN THE PICTURE OF THE HUNTER WITH BIRD. The gobbler must still be completely intact (beard, legs, and fan attatched) in the pics. If we receive a pic where it can't be made out that it is an adult gobbler, you will receive points credit for a jake...

#2 -- Close-up picture of the date for verification.

And a little further down:

These are the rules. They will not be changed.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Don't really seem like a good thing to start changing rules in the middle of the contest.

Doubt there's anyone struggled anymore with pics than I have. I have a challenge when I resize (lose detail and can't read the dates anymore). But with us being allowed to do a closeup it ain't too difficult.

To accept something handwritten? Might as well just ask everyone to promise.

I ain't gonna fret too much if it changes, but if you're asking opinions I'd say no.

This^^^