Turkey Tips

strothershwacker

My advice: Hunt from a black out style blind, use a chair/seat you will be comfortable in for hours, call very little unless you just want to hear gobbles, can't eat gobbles. Keep your eyes on what's out front, not what's on your phone. Take snacks and water but be aware of noisy wrapers, they can sound like thunder in the quiet woods. If a tom gobbles to your call, know that he knows EXACTLY where you are at and he doesn't forget. Good luck and don't give up!!
Good advice from a man who has kilt more turkeys than the Butterball Corporation.

How's that Brickhouse blind?
Brickhouse blind is a great blind - mine is old - I've got duct tape in a few spots lol but it still works...I've used up to 60" recurves in it - I sit in the back corner and use my 58" recurve with no problems - I cant my bow so that helps - If you hold the bow straight up and down then you may hit the blind with the bow tip...

I need to use my double bull more as it seems a little larger but I end up using the brick house more as I can leave it out in some of my spots but I'm afraid to leave the more expensive double bull in the woods as it would hurt my feelings if it got stolen as it cost right much more....