two questions bout the hog hunt

broadhead

Rich, for reference... There's only two kinds of snakes in Georgia. A rattlesnake, and a chicken snake. If it don't have a chicken in it's mouth, it's a rattlesnake.
ROFLMBO
That may be one of the most clever/stupid comments I've read....today. I do not know why it made me laugh. Delton, tell me you made that up. :D
Broadhead

Chuck Martin

broadhead said:
ROFLMBO
That may be one of the most clever/stupid comments I've read....today. I do not know why it made me laugh. Delton, tell me you made that up. :D
Broadhead
He may tell you that but it ain't so....... ;)

Handgunner

Broadhead, with the "law dawg" watching, I best be honest. :D

I heard if from my buddy. All kinds of saying about rattlesnakes. My uncle says it like this...

"Two kinds of snakes in the world. A dead snake, and a fixin' to be dead snake"... He's good to his word.

Or "Cotton-headed-rattler-moccasin"...

gadeerwoman

Actually those 2 snakes found in GA are rattler and brown snake. Brown snakes cause your trousers to turn brown cause you thought it was a rattlesnake.

CRANEMAN

river swamp rat said:
Rich, Don't listen to 7x57 there no snakes down here. Maybe a few gators. I'll let you know the Monday before the hunt.

DON'T LISTEN TO RIVER SWAMP RAT.....THERE USED TO BE GATORS THERE, BUT THE SNAKES ATE 'EM

::ke:

frankwright

What are the dates of this hog killing jamboree? I know the openings are full but on a couple of related threads there were a lot of "if I make it" comments and I might volunteer as an alternate if I am free that weekend. Thanks!

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Frank,

The dates are Feb. 26th and 27th but at this point we are maxed out. -- We may have another hunt this Summer.

Hoss

Delton,

The correct species for Georgia is Copper headed rattle moccasin.

No need to worry about them though. They only bite Yankees.

Hoss

Latest posts