Tybee 10-13-21

Thread starter #1

Seanote

Put in at 9:30, and netted some good shrimp (finally). Second cast resulted in a nice 16" red. Stayed on that bank for about 3 hours and ended up with 3 reds, 2 really nice flounder, and a 4-5 pound drum. Threw back a few borderline reds, a couple of 13" flounder, and several short trout. I only fished for about 4 hours today. Beautiful day! The water was clear on the incoming at 77 degrees.

Put in at 9:30, and netted some good shrimp (finally). Second cast resulted in a nice 16" red. Stayed on that bank for about 3 hours and ended up with 3 reds, 2 really nice flounder, and a 4-5 pound drum. Threw back a few borderline reds, a couple of 13" flounder, and several short trout. I only fished for about 4 hours today. Beautiful day! The water was clear on the incoming at 77 degrees.
Good catch sir and on the 13th. One of the best saltwater fishing trips I ever had was on October 13 1989 about 10 days after Hurricane Hugo at Georgetown SC. A friend of mine and I caught a 86 quart cooler full of Red Drum and Speckled Sea Trout fishing the Georgetown rock jetties. A beautiful day for us also the Ocean was flat and fish were everywhere. I can't believe that was 32 years ago yesterday, time flies.