Uf to discontinue chant

bullgator

Considering the Seminole nation is in favor of them they are safe.
Oh, I agree, and I hope they stand their ground. However, if they start going after other Indian mascots, FSU will still get dragged into it even if it just means all the other teams have to start paying off other tribes.

Gator89

https://www.wnd.com/2020/07/end-college-professional-sports/

In the 1990s and early 2000s, the NFL and NASCAR were titans of American sports programming. Both are now embroiled in racial controversies, and both are taking public stances in defiance of their core fan bases. Professional sports are mired in leftist politics and the wheels are coming off college sports on several levels. Even the Olympics and cable sports channels have become nothing more than sports-themed vehicles for liberal political lectures at sports fans. It is no longer entertaining for many Americans. We are likely seeing the end of American sports as all of us have known it.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
How do you stop Fans from Chanting.

Gator89

bullgator

The way they will kill the chant is obvious. The liberal, woke, PC students won’t do it, so it will have to come from the alumni. I can see a real feud between the students and alumni.

walukabuck

1,2,3,4,5 Them Gators don't take no jive

California palm tree
Arizona cactus
we play your team
just for practice

repel them, repel them
make them relinquish the ball.

all great alternatives