UGA AT BAMA

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Guess it’s time to ease on off to bed. I ain’t been up this late in years.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Duff

I don’t blame Bennett. He is not the QB that should be throwing 40+ times a game

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
It sucks, but we just need to regroup and beat these guys in the SEC championship game. I still think we have the team to do it. I truly do.

Congrats Bammers and to King Saban.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I told my uncle's during the Arkansas game if there is a National Championship...
Clemson vs Alabama

lbzdually

Banned
Stetson Bennett 5'11"
JT Daniels 6'3"

Wonder why every throw is batted down??

It's pretty obvious ain't it? Bennett has been playing because he is the safe QB, or at least he was. Saban was willing to sit out Hurts for Tua and that's where Saban is far better than Kirby. That's why Fromm never came out of the lineup. Kirby knew he was a game manager and with the Dawgs defense that was good enough to get by, but not to be elite.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
It's pretty obvious ain't it? Bennett has been playing because he is the safe QB, or at least he was. Saban was willing to sit out Hurts for Tua and that's where Saban is far better than Kirby. That's why Fromm never came out of the lineup. Kirby knew he was a game manager and with the Dawgs defense that was good enough to get by, but not to be elite.
Bennett should have came out beginning of the 4th!

GA SUXS in the 2nd half and you can't beat BAMA like that!