UGA Football Player Dies in car wreck

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Prayers for their families, tough times for them.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Prayers for the families.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
That's horrible. Prayers for the families and all that knew them.

Big7

The Oracle
Prayers from here

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Wow! This is tragic and takes the edge off the win. A one car wreck? What happened?

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Wow! This is tragic and takes the edge off the win. A one car wreck? What happened?
Living not far from there, my guess is speeding/acting fools and maybe intoxicated. Vehicle left the road striking a couple power poles and trees in this area here.

Dropped pin

fishnguy

Life is only a vapor. Sad news indeed! Lifting up families and friends of these. One report said Warren McClendon was the other male, treated and released. Another female staffer in stable condition.

brownceluse

I constantly worry about my kids. My boy spent the weekend in Athens. No matter how much We’ve drilled into them about being responsible you just have to keep them covered in prayer. Kids are supposed to out live their parents. I can’t imagine what the parents are going through.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Terrible news for sure.
Living not far from there, my guess is speeding/acting fools and maybe intoxicated. Vehicle left the road striking a couple power poles and trees in this area here.

Dropped pin
DD, what you said may possibly be true, but we don't know that right now. They could've had a tire blow out, a car could've ran them off the road, or whoever was driving may've suffered some kind of medical emergency. Sad, no matter what happened.