UGA Hires new OC

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Another outlet I just read said that they didn't know Monken's "exact roll " yet

Coenen

On a more serious note, is there a limit on staff for these programs? What sort of recruiter is Coley? Sounds like the Dawgs could keep Coley to handle the recruiting and have Monken handling the day to day operation of the offense. Could be a good fit.

TinKnocker

On a more serious note, is there a limit on staff for these programs? What sort of recruiter is Coley? Sounds like the Dawgs could keep Coley to handle the recruiting and have Monken handling the day to day operation of the offense. Could be a good fit.
I think there is an "on field" staff limit, but I'm not sure they have to limit support staff. I think they can hire as many Butch Joneses as they want.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Confirmed apparently. Monken is OC Abdul Coley’s Roll is yer to be determined. Read a good bit about Monken this morning. He is not a man ball type OC. I know we will still run the ball and I’m glad. But the pre WWII offense we saw this year will not be what we will see in ‘20. I like it.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
That should read and instead of Abdul. Not sure why my phone thought I meant that and why this page won’t let me edit but it’s funny.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think there is an "on field" staff limit, but I'm not sure they have to limit support staff. I think they can hire as many Butch Joneses as they want.

How many Butch Jones does it take to build a football program?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !