UGA Will Win The Natty This Year

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Better look again.. UGA is undefeated against your Buckeyes. Which means your team has NEVER beat UGA. Much like Notre Dame.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Not us, we don’t have a chance this year. We’ll just watch UGA take care O bitness.

Prudent. The let down for gator fans at the end of the season will be easier to take.:bounce:

Buckman18

Better look again.. UGA is undefeated against your Buckeyes. Which means your team has NEVER beat UGA. Much like Notre Dame.

If Ohio State was in the SEC, theyd average 5-6 wins per season.

brownceluse

Good idea, 3 rooms gets you discounted pricing and you can sub-rent the other two out and go for free. That’s what I’m talking about.
You must haven taken elfii road to financial freedom class! I knew a Dawg would have to teach you!! He has a “3” day webinar coming up you’d probably enjoy..... Go Dawgs everyday not just “3” days a week!

bullgator

You must haven taken elfii road to financial freedom class! I knew a Dawg would have to teach you!! He has a “3” day webinar coming up you’d probably enjoy..... Go Dawgs everyday not just “3” days a week!
Pffft. I heard his webinar is actually 3 minutes and all it says is “buy more lottery tickets”.
Didnt you do a sexual prowess seminar?......I heard that was over faster than elfiiis.

westcobbdog

Pffft. I heard his webinar is actually 3 minutes and all it says is “buy more lottery tickets”.
Didnt you do a sexual prowess seminar?......I heard that was over faster than elfiiis.
While it’s true they held those seminars, they were just after your seminar / infomercial on animal husbandry, which 4H says was very informative.

bullgator

i was glad you all could attend and have been pleased to hear all the reports of how it has help so many of you in the UGA nation.
I’ll soon have a new seminar that should interest many of you, “Eating with a knife, fork, and spoon”. Hurry, I expect this class to fill up quick.

brownceluse

???? 3 minutes is a long time for you 3 second Gators! Doesn’t it take you about 3 hours to get to the Georgia state line?

brownceluse

i was glad you all could attend and have been pleased to hear all the reports of how it has help so many of you in the UGA nation.
I’ll soon have a new seminar that should interest many of you, “Eating with a knife, fork, and spoon”. Hurry, I expect this class to fill up quick.
Just a friendly reminder next time you cook up some swamp cabbage you’ll need a pot.