un to send the french to lebanon

Thread starter #1

dixie

as peace keepers, I just heard this and I really hope to see some of the action on TV, the french army doing battle with the Lebanese army, THAT"S gonna be a flip flop slapping battle worth watching!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gordon 2

Lebanon is a former colony of the French. They share lots of flip floping in the area. Their is something to say about the "legionaires" with their famed esprit de corp, who religiously celebrate their defeats or to the last man battles!

What makes you think they will be "against" the Lebanese military? Or not the Isreali one for that matter?

Thread starter #3

dixie

gordon 2 said:
Lebanon is a former colony of the French. They share lots of flip floping in the area. Their is something to say about the "legionaires" with their famed esprit de corp, who religiously celebrate their defeats or to the last man battles!

What makes you think they will be "against" the Lebanese military? Or not the Isreali one for that matter?
Gordon, I can NOT believe you took that post for anything other than the humor!!! But me not being one ever to pass up a chance to take a wipe at the french, because they KNOW what Israel can do to them. I'm just wondering if there's enough white sheets left in Lebanon to make enough white flags for them!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh, I forgot, I got this in a email the other day and thought about you!, the description of a Canadian,, he's a unarmed American with health care!!

WTM45

They will be bringing the new fall lines and styles to Lebanon before the rest of the fashion world sees them.