Underwater video camera's

Rhodes

Just curious if anyone has any experience with the underwater video camera's such as Aqua-Vu? I'm curious as to the actual visibility in depth's around say 10 to 15 feet on middle Ga lakes with decent water clarity.

LittleDrummerBoy

I'd love to see video you guys have taken with them. Had a WaterWolf a few years back and it was very much poor. It was an early generation, and I've been keeping an eye on the technology as it matures. I'd love to have a tool so I could see how fish are responding down there to various baits. But the video quality of most underwater videos (youtube) I see made with even recent stuff is below what I am hoping for.

crackerdave

Gotta have crystal clear water and adequate light.Speaking from experience with underwater photography in the Fla.Keys.

Burton

I'd love to see video you guys have taken with them. Had a WaterWolf a few years back and it was very much poor. It was an early generation, and I've been keeping an eye on the technology as it matures. I'd love to have a tool so I could see how fish are responding down there to various baits. But the video quality of most underwater videos (youtube) I see made with even recent stuff is below what I am hoping for.

Get panoptix. On Saturday, I watched multiple fish runaway from a swim bait, ned rig, jerkbait, underspin. On the bright side I did watch one eat a jerkbait 50 ft from the boat.

Anyways, it is a very expensive underwater camera and may not be what you are looking for. But there is no doubt I can see exactly how a fish reacts to the lures I present to them. It's amazing how many times I was shunned in a day of fishing.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Gotta have crystal clear water and adequate light.Speaking from experience with underwater photography in the Fla.Keys.

That's one of the positives with the vexilar, it has a light you can turn on or off as needed.

This is an accurate description of the unit.