Unicoi 2022

M Sharpe

I haven't been on here in a while. The Unicoi show dates are January 14th & 15th, 2022. This is a week later than usual. We wanted to give folks that have MLK day off, a little more time to get back home.
Hope you will come and join us this year. Looking for another great show!!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I've never been but I'd like to go to this one and bring my son and maybe more family and friends

Hawken2222

What time do the doors open? I may try to get up there on that Friday, it just depends on how quickly I can get done with work that Friday Morning. Hope I can make it, I have never been before.

Gaswamp

gonna have to miss it this year due to work.

Buckman18

I'll be there! Looking forward to it as always.

Hopefully this will be this year im not a day late and a dollar short to get an AGE box or trumpet!

herb mcclure

I haven't been on here in a while. The Unicoi show dates are January 14th & 15th, 2022. This is a week later than usual. We wanted to give folks that have MLK day off, a little more time to get back home.
Hope you will come and join us this year. Looking for another great show!!

Well Mark, I am planing on making the Call Makers event tomorrow. However, here on the GON's turkey talk forum, nothing but a few wills, or will not be there reply's posted for the last mouths about Unicoi. This reminds me of the night before Christmas, when all through the forum not a word or creature could be heard, or saying a thing about the event. My, how things have changed in the last 10 years.

ol bob

Ever one be safe and have a great show. Not able to make it ut I'll be there in spirit.