(UPDATED 7-29-20 SEE POST # 52) Covid-19 Has Raised Its Ugly Head In My Family...I Would Appreciate Your Prayers

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
My Daughter, her husband and I all appreciate your Prayers and kind wishes for her during this ongoing situation with this nasty virus.

Unfortunately, she ended up in the hospital over the weekend and it just feels like my heart has been ripped out because for the first time in my life, I can't be there in person to help in any way possible as no visitors are allowed. Thank God for cellphones...and "chargers" as at least she can hear my words of encouragement and LOVE for her.

BY far, the best words that I heard this weekend was from a weak voice saying, I LOVE you too, Dad !! :lovey::lovey::lovey:

Redbow

EE, I hope and pray for a speedy recovery for your Daughter. It has to be so very hurtful not being able to visit with her man I can't even imagine how you feel, its so terrible.. May God's guiding hand be with you all thru this difficult time..All the best to you and yours..

joepuppy

Praying for your family! we have been down that road already. It can be scary.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Continued prayers

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Prayers added from here for all of y’all

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS.

MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN DOING MUCH BETTER WITH HER BREATHING PROBLEMS ETC. SHE STILL TESTED POSITIVE ON THIS PAST SUNDAY BUT THE DOCTORS ADVISED THAT SHE SHOULD NOT BE CONTAGIOUS AT THIS POINT BASED ON THEIR GUIDELINES ETC. AND HER HUSBAND HAS TESTED NEGATIVE AND HE WAS NOT AFFECTED SO THAT WAS GREAT.

BOTH OF THEM HAVE BEEN FORCED TO WORK FROM HOME FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS OR MORE NOW SO THEY WILL CONTINUE DOING THAT FOR A WHILE LONGER FOR SURE.

NOW FOR MORE GOOD NEWS, I WAS TESTED YESTERDAY AND I ALSO TESTED NEGATIVE AS I GOT MY RESULTS THIS AFTERNOON !!!!!

GOD IS SO GOOD !!!!!!!!! ::;::;::;::;::;:cheers::cheers::cheers:

PS: YES, I COULDN'T HELP IT BUT MY GIRLFRIEND AND I HAD A WONDERFUL LATE LUNCH THIS AFTERNOON TOGETHER AS WE BOTH CELEBRATED TOGETHER. :lovey::lovey::lovey:

Last edited:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Glad to hear EE!!!!!!!!!!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
That is awesome news! So glad your daughter is on the mend, you SIL & you are negative.
I tested negative today as well.
God is Good!

Good to hear, 4Hand.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Great to hear EE

shdw633

That is AWESOME!!!:yeah: