...4th UPDATE....Shocked how big this deer already is

Bear10

Madsnooker,

How well does the pipe around the 4x4 work with keeping coons and squirrels from climbing?

LTFDretired

It will be something if he shows up for a daylight shot. Not likely until the rut but daytime photo would be great

Madsnooker

This is the last pic we have and its about 2 weeks old. The feeders ran out. Hope to get them filled tomorrow. Its clear he is still growing by looking at the tips of main beams and tines. Amazed how big both splits have grown on his G2s. This camera is close to the one that had the previous pics I posted. Great thing is its a daylight pic. Not sure why ots so blurry? It was the only pic.KIMG0206.JPG

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
This is the last pic we have and its about 2 weeks old. The feeders ran out. Hope to get them filled tomorrow. Its clear he is still growing by looking at the tips of main beams and tines. Amazed how big both splits have grown on his G2s. This camera is close to the one that had the previous pics I posted. Great thing is its a daylight pic. Not sure why ots so blurry? It was the only pic.View attachment 1029443
That’s that mystic “what happened?” Boy it’s on now! This deer bout to torture you::ke:

I bet he escaped from Atlanta!

Madsnooker

That’s that mystic “what happened?” Boy it’s on now! This deer bout to torture you::ke:

I bet he escaped from Atlanta!
Not so much me as my Son. Most the pics at at his stand area. He said he can't sleep.lol

My hearts desire is for him to take this fine animal.

LTFDretired

I don’t have a Spartan. I see they all are Cell capable. Not sure of range. I wonder if there was cell interference in sending you the pic.

Madsnooker

I don’t have a Spartan. I see they all are Cell capable. Not sure of range. I wonder if there was cell interference in sending you the pic.
That blurry pic was not from the Spartan. It was from the Multrie cam. It is nearby the Spartan. The Multrie does not have Cell setup. My brother was there last week and checked the card. Thats how I got the pic.

hambone76

Great buck. Hope to see a pic with one of you behind him holding his antlers.