UPDATED!! Talking off warts

fireman401

My father could remove talk off warts and talk the fire out of a burn. I have had both done over the years. From what I was told, he was given the gift from a relative in our area, soon before she died. From what I understand, he had to pass it along to a female relative. I think he passed it to my niece, but haven't ever asked her. I have an uncle that has talked the fire from a burn for me. Had a gas grill fire ball on me (yeah, I stuck the lighter into the little hole and popped the trigger with the lid shut and a build-up of propane - not smart). Everything healed up fine. Don't discount the things we don't understand. That is what FAITH is all about.

Fletch_W

Banned
Take this for what it's worth....

My brother went through a deeply religious period before he passed away many years ago. One of our mutual friends had some warts on his hand that had been removed by doctors several times, but they always came back. One night my brother "prayed on them" for a while, and I forget the exact time period but the friend's warts literally went away in a matter of days and have never come back. This was at least 10 years ago and he is still wart-free.

bulldawgborn

UPDATE:

So when I typed this, my daughter's warts on her foot and on her hands was pretty bad. One of our faithful posters on here gave me the name of a man who talked them off.

In the mean time I had been reading my Bible and read about the Faith of a child. My daughter and I talked about it and we both decided that we would start praying for her warts and BELIEVING that the good Lord would take them away.

Friday afternoon I walked in the house and my daughter came running to door and said, "Daddy, you have to see this!!!" She sat down at the kitchen table and threw her foot in my face.

Gone. All of them.

She had a cluster and when I say cluster, I mean a CLUSTER of about 20 warts between her big toe and 2nd toe. After that we had counted 17 that were scattered out from there on the bottom of her foot. She also had 5 on one hand 2 on the other.

They are gone. The skin where the cluster was looks pink in nature, but its skin. We can't find a trace of any of the other warts. Miracle? Coincidence? Just happened?

She has been dealing with these warts for years. I am here to tell you, I believe in the Faith of child. We should all have more Faith.

Praise the Good Lord. Man what an awesome God we serve!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
UPDATE:

So when I typed this, my daughter's warts on her foot and on her hands was pretty bad. One of our faithful posters on here gave me the name of a man who talked them off.

In the mean time I had been reading my Bible and read about the Faith of a child. My daughter and I talked about it and we both decided that we would start praying for her warts and BELIEVING that the good Lord would take them away.

Friday afternoon I walked in the house and my daughter came running to door and said, "Daddy, you have to see this!!!" She sat down at the kitchen table and threw her foot in my face.

Gone. All of them.

She had a cluster and when I say cluster, I mean a CLUSTER of about 20 warts between her big toe and 2nd toe. After that we had counted 17 that were scattered out from there on the bottom of her foot. She also had 5 on one hand 2 on the other.

They are gone. The skin where the cluster was looks pink in nature, but its skin. We can't find a trace of any of the other warts. Miracle? Coincidence? Just happened?

She has been dealing with these warts for years. I am here to tell you, I believe in the Faith of child. We should all have more Faith.
Awsome!:cheers:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Some people poo poo this but I’ve seen it work first hand. My wife’s daddy talked a wart off of one of my nephews. He took a piece of pine straw, drew a circle around the boy’s wart. He didn’t say anything weird or speak in tongues. He just asked my nephew if he believed that he could talk the wart off of him. The boy answered that he did. He asked him if he was sure. The boy answered again that he did. He told him that it would be gone in a few weeks. It was. I don’t know how this works. I need to ask him. My wife’s family is an interesting bunch on her daddy’s side. Her maiden name was Redmond. The Redmonds came to Georgia from somewhere in the mountains in Tennessee. For whatever reason she has t had much luck finding out much past her great granddaddy but what she does know is pretty interesting.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
My uncle Rufus was said to be able to talk fire out of a burn. He was my Granny's brother and there was a specific way it had to be passed down. I remember I fit the criteria, but he died before I ever got around to asking him.

Oldstick

This a true story about warts. Ever since I was a pre-teen kid, I had this big wart on my knee. Tried that acid/freeze stuff that burns the fire out of it and it killed off the top but always came back. Always skinning my knee so sometime it would spread out into multiple warts. Changed size and shape from time to time over the years but always still there.

Then fast forward to in my 30s if I recollect. We had a sweet gum stump in the yard after a storm knocked the tree over. There was a puddle of rain water on top and I had always heard that saying about stump water and warts. So I figured it couldn't hurt so I soaked my knee down good. Did that again several times during the day. Don't know exactly how long it was after that, but one day I happened to look down and they were all gone. Have never returned either.
:huh:

Ugahunter2013

Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and tape it around the wart when you go to sleep. Wake up, take off cotton ball and wart will be dead and eventually come off.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
40 some odd years ago, I was visiting my Granny in the hills of Pike Co. Kentucky. I had two warts on my left pinky finger, and Granny asked me if I wanted to sell them.

I said yes'm, sure do.

She went to the mantle, and dug around in one of those glass hens that you could put stuff in, and came back with an Indian Head penny.

She looked up something in her well worn Bible, and told me to bow my head and pray. She took my hand, and rubbed the penny on my warts, while mumbling a prayer.

Granny told me to forget the whole thing, and my warts were cured. She said to always keep the penny, and I would remain wart free. I believed her, and did as she said.

A few weeks later, I noticed the warts had vanished.

That penny is in my gun safe, and I've not had another wart...

slow motion

My Dad used to do it with a piece of straw. He's gone now and to my knowledge never told anyone of how or where he got started doing it. We asked a few times about how it worked or any information and he would just smile and change the subject. Placebo, faith, or coincidence but it happened on numerous occasions.

Gap53

Had one on my thumb once, between knuckle and mid joint. Used to trim with nail clippers. About 1/16" tall, and 1/8" across base.

Last time I saw the wart, it was in the grip of a set of pliers. Removed. Thumb bled for about an hour. But it never came back again. Don't know if this would work for everyone, but it worked once for me.

It was as big below the surface as it was above too boot.

Never heard of talking them off.
Nail clippers for us through the years
Best remedy. Meds don't seem to work

Ray357

AWOL
I've talked about this before... my great-grandmother was full Cherokee, and from a medicine family. She would "talk fire out of a burn".
My granny was half Cherokee. Her mother was a healer, medicine woman, whatever you want to call it. Both could talk fire out, warts off, moles off, and some other stuff.

Ray357

AWOL
UPDATE:

Gone. All of them.

That's great. God's power works when we trust Him.