Upson county club

gordylew

Hey folks I,m still looking for 2 people to fill out a 4 member club in Upson county. 101 acres all wooded 1/3rd upland pines , 2/3 mature hardwood bottoms, very lightly hunted in past 5 years. I tried to go archery only but havent had any luck finding members. so I,m open to gun hunters to keep from having to eat the total cost of the dues. $ 250.oo per person call me at home 770 898 9965 after 3pm till 10 pm if interested ask for Gordon

Randy

Gordon,
Where abouts is this land in Upson CO.?

gordylew

About 3 miles out of Yatesville off of Logtown rd, on Kindel rd

Randy

My family has 90 acres on Kendle road. Your land must join ours? Do you go throught the Kendle houses and then off on a dirt road/loggng road?

gordylew

you turn L on kendle and the property is about 3/4 of a mile on the R before you get to the sharp L curve heading back toward pleasant grove rd

gtaff

Banned
How many acres and how many hunters? Also how is the turkey hunting? I am also wondering would your club be able to handle two Gordon's. :bounce:

gordylew

101 Acres , 4 Member Max, As Of Now I Only Have One Other Fellow.

Randy

I'll call you this evening.

gordylew

Hey folks, Just to let you know I found 2 more fellows, one lucky woodyite and a local fellow. they seem like great guys, look forward to hunting with them. That is if I can find time to hunt.