Urban Carry holsters

Baroque Brass

Does anyone use the Urban Carry inside the pants holster? I can’t find an inside the waistband holster that’s comfortable. The Urban Carry G3 looks pretty good.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Give Quirk a shout, I have one of his IWB holsters and let me just say...... It is so comfortable I have forgot I had it on and worn my commander into the office several times!

Reactions: Dub

LTZ25

Does anyone use the Urban Carry inside the pants holster? I can’t find an inside the waistband holster that’s comfortable. The Urban Carry G3 looks pretty good.
NO I sometimes carry a snub nose and don't want any confusion if I need it fast .

BeerThirty

if you have a gut like me and you like to conceal carry, don't use IWB. Get a pocket holster. I forget my xds is in my pocket, sometimes...

Baroque Brass

if you have a gut like me and you like to conceal carry, don't use IWB. Get a pocket holster. I forget my xds is in my pocket, sometimes...
That’s what I usually do. I carry an LCPII in a pocket holster in my pants pocket. Wanting to step up to 9mm and looking for a comfortable way to carry it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have carried a Glock 23 every day for many years in an Aegis Shield IWB. It's a hybrid leather/kydex. I carry at about 4 o'clock, and I don't even notice it's there. For a cheapie, the Uncle Mike's neopprenes are comfy, but hard to re-holster. And I'm not a skinny dude, I'm 5'10" and 200lbs.

I have absolutely no interest in a pocket holster, I like to carry stuff in my pockets. Plus, any gun I like to carry usually won't fit in my pocket. :) And I can't get it concealed to my liking in an OWB.

LTZ25

I went ahead and ordered a DeSanta Thump break from amazon for $58.00
i wanted it quickly .

LTZ25

I've got a couple without the thumb break and like them but I also like these especially around water . Never know when someone might mistake me for a good fisherman an cut me off .

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: Dub