URGENT!!! Any help is appreciated, deadline is September!!!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I forgot to take pictures yesterday while I was getting my Tracker washed by these kids, they had 3 vehicles lined up doing them all at once and more out by the road with signs and cheering!
Not mine but sharing for them. They're dressing the part!

208574164_354322319577239_5638973619268232347_n.jpg

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Ok folks, my money is in the pot, where’s yours?
Lets get the kids to the memorial.

Ruger, I agree with you as mine is also in this pot BECAUSE I THINK THAT THIS IS A VERY WORTHY CAUSE for these young people to be involved with and this is a once in a LIFETIME opportunity.

My ultimate Prayer is that lots of other members and guests here can find a way to donate whatever amount that they can, so that this goal can be reached by September.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Still needing help!
I know we have a LOT of retired and some current military folks on here. I know you may not be able to give, but I got to thinking if nothing else, could you drop them a note of encouragement? Just a thought!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
They have reached the $50,000 mark, the kids are working their fingers to the bone doing anything to EARN donations!! It's awwsome to see their FB posts of what all they are doing!:flag:

gb1194

Have you guys considered trying a GoFundme page? Not sure if you even can, I don’t know the rules for having one but this seems as good or better a cause than I’m sure others have used. Just a thought.