US Officials: Not Enough Troops To Fix Iraq

dixie

Linwood said:
None of which has anything to do with the matter at hand, Straw Man.
and just like the cowardly lion, you can run but you can't hide from the truth Lin. Winston Churchill talked to anyone he could to warn the world about hitler in the 30's and just like the people you support, no one would would listen or chose to believe him, and again, just like the people you support, hitler can't do anything to us, or as kerry said, he wanted things back like they "used to be" that was when Americans were being killed just a few hundred at a time and most of the time, servicemen, the demorats are very clear on how they view the military, thats no loss, they're just our military. you refuse to accept the fact that the enemy of this country can't be dealt with, can't be talked to, can't be negotiated with. They have a single purpose and that's to see free world turned into muslin states or dead.

Last edited:

Dana Young

NC hunter
Your points are well taken, I appologize if I hurt anyones feelings, I was talking about the cowards that lay around and do nothing for this country and then complain about how it is run and that sort of thing. You are right the LE, Firefighters Doctors and those types do alot for this country and most of these put their lives on the line daily. My emotions got the better of me. Also Linwood I appologize to you as well you have every right for your beliefs, I hope you will forgive me for getting so hard on you, no excuse for my actions.
God bless
Dana

Linwood said:
Of course the fact that Cheney was Secretary of Defense doesn't mean he was a good one, does it? See Rumsfeld, Donald.
Funny, that's not what Gen. Colin Powell said. What's your problem with Rumsfeld? Is it the fact he projects an air of confidence? I understand you don't find that becoming of any Republican. Or is it the fact he actually knows what he is doing?

The new "BAITING" forum.....

Yep, this is it....he said, no she said, well they said, and I saw a video, and you said , well, the Republicans did this and the Demo'd did this ...I saw them, and heard this on FOX.....:crazy: ::ke:

...:pop:

Thread starter #46
projects an air of confidence?

More like a record of incompetence. He essentially stood by and watched while the insurgency in Iraq formed and gained steam, until today the place is a bloody mess.

No apology necessary, Dana. We all have the same right to our beliefs and to express them without fear or retribution. That's what it means to be American.

Linwood said:
projects an air of confidence?

More like a record of incompetence. He essentially stood by and watched while the insurgency in Iraq formed and gained steam, until today the place is a bloody mess.
Well thanks for clearing all that up for me General Linwood, Sir. I had no idea you were so accomplished in this area. Why hasn't President Bush sacked Secretary Rumsfeld and hired you, or are you secretly advising the President on the side?

WTM45

And, the natives in Detroit, New York City, Cleveland, Hartford, Atlanta do the same crap too. 911 calls through the roof, calls for service and police response workloads all increase with the heat. Stolen cars, burglary, fights, theft and other criminal activity goes up with the thermometer.