Usa bassin

stratojoe

Hi My name is Joe Cummings I live in upper east tennessee I am looking for inpout i would like to branch out our USA BASSIN tourney trail into the great state of Georgia if ther is any interest please contact me or send me a message this is a great looking site I hope I posted this in the right spot

stratojoe

I guess what i should have said was I am looking for someone to become a director for these tournaments in Georgia check out our website to see if interested usabassin.com

jimmystriton

Joe my sister fished some of the ones on chickamauga/nickajack last year or the year before and talked highly of them. I am currently in the army just off lake lanier. I think it would be a great trail here on lanier. I would be interested in getting it started here next year as this years tourneys are pretty much set. It may be hard to get them in. I can put out some feelers to see what kind of interest is sparked. I would need some info on it as well i will check out the web site.......Thanks

stratojoe

sounds great I am hoping somebody will take some lakes and start a trail this is a good way for someone to run there own tx without all the hassle of insurance worries and permits we handle all that and all advertising we just need somebody to run the show and also we are giving away 4 nitro boats at the classic worth over 135000 dollars

jimmystriton

permits are 50.00 a tournament here on lanier. We do need a good circuit here though. I would love to run it. We fish the B.A.I.T here but it is poorly ran in my opinion. Not friendly, expensive, if your not in the few that are in the in crowd then you are looked down on and like they just want your money

fishdoc

Thank You for the help Joe, Look foward to being a part of your Team. Dont forget to ck out there site and the gallery of pics. USABassin.com Mike